Chapter 3 - Strange Doodle?✔

Zoe's POV

I could help but stare at the extremely attractive guy who just offered me a ride. His jaw line was perfect, his body was well toned and his tight fitted shirt made sure we knew that, and from what I saw earlier he had dimples.

There was only one high school in this area so I assumed he went there also. His eyes were green and he had short brown hair, I swear I was drooli-

"Like what you see? You're drooling by the way." He said with a smirk, breaking me out of my trance. I quickly turn away blushing and sit quietly for the rest of the ride.

When we finally arrived I said a quick 'bye' and 'Thank you' then left him in his Audi not waiting for a response, today I was sure to ask my mom for a Car. After all I'm depressed and unloved not poor.

I walk through the school hall and everyone was looking at me. What? Have you never seen a new student before? I had no idea where I was going and I was so relieved when a short brunette came up to me with a kind smile asking me if I needed help. I asked her directions to the Secretary's office and she walked me there.

"I'm Nova by the way." She says with that same kind smile.

"I'm Zoe, your name is quite unique." I say mirroring her smile. She laughed softly, her eyes crinkling.

"Yep, I'm aware. Here's your stop." I look at the modern white door in front of my and an overwhelming sense of anxiety took over and I frown. 

"Are you okay" Nova asks looking at me with a worried expression.

"I-I'm Fine." I stutter.

"Okay. Don't be nervous." She says not looking convinced. "I'll see you at lunch." She hugs me and walks away.

I look at the door once again and breathe in. Its your first day Zoe, Chill. I knocked on the door and heard a curt 'Come in'. I opened the door to see a tall, mean looking old lady. Her hair was full on grey and her face was all wrinkled up. Yikes!

"Good morning, I'm Zoe King, The new student" I say, gathering some confidence.

Her scowl drops and there is a genuine smile. Huh? "Ohh you're new." She giggles.

Umm, Is anybody else witnessing this mood change?

"I thought you were one of the students who came just to bother me as they usually do." She says with a chuckle. "Welcome To Water High. I'm Mrs Trita Yonder, secretary AND principal of this school."

Trita.

Triskit.

Haha.

I stare at her, still confused from the mood swing.

"Ms King?"

"O-oh right. Nice to meet you Mrs. Yonder." I say

"Likewise." She replies with a genuine smile. She picks up some papers and says. "These are your schedules and rooms. I hope you settle in easily, any problems? Just come to me."

"Okay, thanks." I say smiling and I leave.

The bell rang and  looked at my schedule. I had English first and it was on the last floor...How awesome. The hall was empty and I had to run up the stairs to try and reach my class early. Unfortunately I'm late and when I enter the class, the only seat is next to Tray.

Well it did have somebody in the chair but he literally told her to move when I entered. I sigh and sit next to him avoiding the gazes from everyone and I open my book to start doodling while the teacher talks about the syllabus for the trimester.

Tap. Tap. Tap

I look over to see Tray looking at me intensely while tapping his pencil on his desk. I look at him with a 'Can you stop look' and he immediately stops with a cute sheepish smile and I roll my eyes and continue my doodling only to freeze as i see a doodled heart with the name 'Tray' in the middle.

What the actual Fuc - I mean Fudge.                                                                                                                                                                       How did that get there but before I get to question myself further the bell rings and I quickly throw my stuff in my bag and make a run for the door.

                                        AUTHORS NOTE

Did you like it? Comment, Vote, Follow.

Bye loviess