Day 3

Day 3:

I woke up, it was weird, I actually felt someone next to me. I woke up, I thought he was going to sleep on the couch, I guess not. Well the bed was big enough for both of us. I went to the bathroom, I saw a little girl, it was Sophia. Blue stuff was all over her mouth, it was toothpaste, she was playing with the toothpaste. I cleaned her up and fed her breakfast.

It was Saturday so all I had to do was get clothes and supplies for the apartment. I went on the bus with Sophia and she kept asking questions, but it was cute because she couldn't speak properly, she kept stuttering. We went to Walmart first because it has toys, children clothes, and house supplies there. I bought $200 worth of supplies at Walmart and $150 at the children's place for Sophia. I decided to buy a few things from staples so I spent $60 on school supplies, you might think where am I getting this money from but in my town I'm known as the spoiled brat just because I have expensive stuff and a mansion, but I'm really not, my parents work hard for that money that's why I never see them. I ride a bike to school not drive a car, I am not expensive, I am getting a job, earning my own money and I don't show off. After the mall I saw a job opening in a store called "16 candles," 16 candles is where you put any topics and get any time of frozen yogurt based on the weight. I walk in and talk to the manager, she has blonde hair, brown eyes, she seems nice and looks 5"4. She decided I go on Monday for an interview. We went home an arranged everything in its place, Sophia placed dressed up with her clothes but I kept trying to put it away but she always takes it out again. I distracted her with the food I got from my house.

Justin walked in the apartment, he kissed me on the cheek and said, "hey honey." I blushed, it was dream come true. I have a family with the hottest guy and beautiful daughter. After day dreaming, I realized it was all a game, just for a grade, did he really like me?