Uncompleted ...

- LaKayla Carter
Promise , come on sweetie . I said as I walked outside to the car . I'm a single mother & I'm raising my 7 year old daughter promise alone . Her dad is Rayan Smith , he left a while ago , he never knew I was pregnant . I haven't even seen him in like 8 years or so & I don't plan on it . I helped Promise in the backseat and then walked to the front seat . I hopped in and pulled out of the driveway . I'm a dance choreographer , I've the best in Atlanta , I was in deep thought until my daughter started singing .

* We used to be J & Beyonce , Brad & Angeline . Had to let the gossip and rumors come between us . We ain't like we used to be , used to be

I smiled and looked back at her . She looks a lot like Ray , she has his hair for sure ! She is in love with mindless behavior & Ray's in it . I pulled up to her school , I waved bye to her as she ran inside . I pulled out of the school parking lot & left to go work at the dance studio . Once I got there , I went to studio 411 . I walked in and seen my students that I tech every Friday . I smiled and walked over to them & played "Lolly By : Juicy J"

---------- AfterWards --------
It was now time to pick up my daughter . I walked out to my car and hopped in . I started up the car and drove off to her school . Once I got there , I parked and waited for her to come out . Once I saw her I unlocked the car doors so that she could get in .

Hi mama ! She said

Hey sweetie , how was school ? I asked

Good . She said

That's good . I said

I pulled off and drove home . I grabbed her hand and helped her get out of the car . I unlocked the door and she went running inside . I went into the kitchen and started cooking dinner . While I was cooking my phone started ringing . I looked at it and it was an unknown number . I answered it .

Hello ? I said
Hi , I'm Walter Milsap & I was wondering if you could help us with some dance moves. He said
Um sure . I said
Alright , is tomorrow ok ? He asked
Yeah , that's fine. I said
Alright , see you then . He said
Alright . I said

I said bye and hung up the phone . I finished cooking dinner and called Promise down to eat . I heard little feet come running downstairs . We sat down and ate .

Mommy what we gonna do tomorrow ? She asked

I have to go to the dance studio . You wanna come ? I asked

Yay ! She said smiling

We finished eating . I gave Promise a bath then she went to bed . I know Walter Milsap is Mindless Behavior's manger , just great . Hopefully he won't remember me . I laid down and went to bed . Tomorrow's gonna be a long day ....

How was the first chapter ?
Show some love !

- Lexius