Strange Magic

Do you believe in the supernatural? You know witches, vampires, werewolves, magic.....do you believe in magic? How about fate or destiny? Well, if you don't, this book is not for you. This is a story about two best friends with two very different paths ahead of them and how their fates somehow interlocked and transformed not only their lives but the lives of everyone around them. Meet, 16 year old, Teyana Michaels and her best friend, 17 year old, Daniel James. Teyana is just like any other girl with the exception of the magic coursing through her vains of course. See, Teyana comes from a long, long line of witches or spell casters as they're sometimes called. Her ancestry leads all the way back to the original witches and her family is known as the strongest, oldest, and most powerful family of all time. She's been practicing her spells since she was young and she masters them everyday. Her life has been pretty much centered around connecting with her ancestry and nature and her powers and everything in between but that changed when she met Daniel. Daniel James has been the nerdy wallflower his whole life. Growing up with parents who never acknowledged his existence, he never thought he'd find a friend until he met Teyana. She opened his eyes to a world where he didn't have to be alone and they've been the best of friends ever since. They've become closer than ever but there's more to their relationship than meets the eye. They both have secrets that neither have been able to share and these secrets could be the end of life as they know it and the birth of an impending evil they never could have imagined. The forces of destiny have taken the wheel in this thrilling story of magic, supernatural beings, fate, love, and friendship. Read and enjoy all!