The Worlds Saddest Story

There once was a girl who was in High school. She got bullied every day. One day she was walking home from school and they approached her. They took her stuff and threw it in the river, kicked her in the stomach and punched her in the face. She got up and ran to her house. She got into her mothers room and went into her bathroom and got some of her pills and took them. She went into her room and sat in the bed and opened them up and swallowed all of them. Soon she fell to the ground and was unconscious. Her mother walked in and held her in her arms and called 911. They arrived within 5 minutes. When they got to the hospital the doctors said she was in a coma and there was nothing else they could do. Her mother ran into her room with 3 doctors trying to get her. Se got into her room and started screaming and crying. The doctors just let her be nod let her have a moment alone. Three days past and they had a funeral for her. They also held a memorial for her at the high school. They expelled the bullies and put them in juvenile for teens. The teens were in there for a LONG time. Back at home her mother sat there in sorrow saying," This can't be happening to me!" Soon she made her presence known to her mother. She said," Don't be scared mommy it's me, don't cry anymore because I am in a better place now." Then she disappeared in thin air. From there on her mother didn't cry. She thought of what her daughter said and she did as she said. That is the story if the troubled girl. :)