Chapter 2

~2 weeks later~

Today me and Lilly had some plans to go to Thrope Park together with the boys but the plans got cancelled since Lilly is really ill. I mean proper ill, I am going to hers to visit and take care of her. Louis and the boys have gone out to get her some meds since she's like the baby girl of the group.

"heya babe how you feeling?" I asked sitting next to her on her bed

"Bad" her voice managed to get out from under all the sheets

"why are you in really baggy joggers? They're mine!" I said Stroking her face

"these are what fit me now, gained so much" I heard her mumble

"what was that I hear?" I said

"Ive gained ok!!!" she screamed cos I knew how much she hate gaining weight and was really hard on her self about it

She quickly got out of bed and ran to the bathroom and I could hear her throw up in the bathroom and felt really sorry for her.

I tried to comfort her as much as I could but it didn't work she threw up about 4 times every hour and had bad stomach cramps, I asked her if it was that time of the month but she said no...ok then.

I lay next to her in her bed holding her tight and not letting go, the boys never got here with the meds. I tried to entertain her by doing my best american accent but it just made her throw up even more. I offered to take her to the doctors but she has a phobia of them just like me, watching her like this made me feel sick .This can't of been my fault?

"I'm sorry I'm heading to London tonight, I wish I could stay and take care of you love" I pout as she strokes my face

"It's ok baby just be back soon" she kisses me on the cheek as I left her apartment.

~ After London Trip~

"harry!" Lilly shouted hugging me tightly

"I got something for you" I said entering her apartment

"Ice Cream?" she said grabbing it for me.

"So what are you planning tonight?" she asked while she opened the tub of Ben and Jerry's

"boys night out, sorry you can't come" I said with my sad face

"It's ok, girls are coming over for a sleep over" she said with her mouth full of ice cream

We spent a few hours chatting while I watched her pig out on ice cream! We watched a movie and did the typical bf gf thing.

"Ok I have to go see you tomorrow" I said kissing her head

"Ok have fun with the boys" she replied

"You too with the girls" I said waving at her from the car

I was ready for a fun night witht he boys and nothing in my mind.

LILLY'S POV:

The girls are coming to my place for a girls night in.

Me and Harry's relationship had gone to a whole new level since his birthday and everyday I am just loving him more and more.

I've been sick lately and been craving tubs of ice cream and I've gained so much weight over the last month. Weird when I am sick it's like an on and off thing, one day I am fine the another I am in bed all day. Harry's a great boyfriend especially in times like this. I am preparing for a night with my girlies tonight been ages since we've had a good sleepover I think the last time was when we were leaving year 11? I am expecting about 9 of them tonight.