chapter 4

Caleb's parents are really nice. The next morning his mother had breakfast sat out. Today were are going to see Lord Palladore, a warlock who may kmow how to get me home. " Are you ready?" he asked as he gave me a lift up on the horse.

" Ready as I will ever be." I was terrified. what if I never go home? I could be stuck here rest of my life.

" The town he lives in is  a two day trip."

" Two days! I don't have two days, I barely have one." I explained.

" This is the only chance you have at getting home."

it took us several hours to get to the nearest town. when we got there it was amazing. I had never seen a town like

this one. Magic stores and some I wasn't sure what other stores there were. For the next day or so caleb and I would be taking a carriage to the town where Lord Palladore live. Before we left Caleb took me to a boutique to get some clothes.

" Does this look okay?" I asked as I showed Caleb the red dress.

" Looks.....Amazing."

We headed out side to go to the carriage. Then black smoke appered. Caleb took my hand and dragged me to an alley. He pinned me to the wall and covered my mouth. He was really close to me. We were looking each other in the eye. He leaned in, my heart was pounding. I couldn't he was about to kiss me.

"We can't." I insisted

"I know you feel what I am feeling."

I pushed my way out from against the wall. I turned around and he ran up to me a kissed me. I couldn't stop. my heart fell. I suddenly forgot eveything that was happening around us. He held me close and tight; I ended up against the was. I felt safe.