"As Long As You Need It"

Half term for an alien hiding in London as a young adult was very, very boring indeed. Especially if your significant other had gone to Cornwall for a week on a veterinarian course. Or was it engineering?

Charlie sighed and tossed the book he'd been reading, "City of Fallen Angels", aside. It landed in the bin amongst a mountainous pile of chocolate bar wrappings which had been a result of Charlie's new discovery in the human diet.

In the past hour, Charlie had gone from watching Strictly Come Dancing on TV to playing Flappy Bird to playing video games on Miss Quill's Xbox (well at least attempting to and accidentally snapping the Battlefront disc, which resulting in him being chased off by Miss Quill), to finally picking up a book Mattuesz had left behind and flicking through it. Unfortunately, "City of Bones" had been overly well written and Charlie had purchased all the books in the series and gone through them like a ravenous dog, before realising that he hadn't eaten for the whole day and had become rather hungry.

Mattuesz. Mattuesz. Mattuesz.

Charlie growled in frustration and hung his head over the back of his armchair. He craved the touch of his Mattuesz's rough hands and soft skin; his kind, gentle, sweet, funny, strong Mattuesz. Just as he picked up his iPhone to try and call Mattuesz for the sixth time that day, the front door slammed and Charlie heard familiar footsteps echo through the house. His heartbeat quickened.

'Mattuesz?' Charlie called, halting abruptly as he saw Mattuesz slam his bag on the kitchen table and yank the fridge open. 'What happened? Are you hurt?'

Mattuesz paused for a moment, hiding his face behind the fridge door. 'Stupid, stupid bastards.'

'What did they do to you?' demanded Charlie, gently laying his hand over Mattuesz's on the door handle of the fridge.

'They find out I live with you,' Mattuesz huffed, grabbing a beer and slamming the door. 'They call me faggot and say I can't stay on their course.'

Charlie frowned. 'What's a faggot?'

'Is what they call man who likes man,' hissed Mattuesz bitterly.

'That is... bad?' Charlie asked in confusion.

'You have a lot to learn from this world, don't you,' commented Miss Quill dryly from the shadows of the nearby corridor. 'Those who are disgusted by men who prefer men use it as an insult. Ugh. Humans. Uncivilised barbarians. They would rather spend their days labelling people than protect their planet. Typical.'

'They were insulting you?' Fire burnt deep in Charlie's heart for the unfortunate fools who had upset his sweet Mattuesz and vexed the Prince of Rhodia for eternity. 'How dare they say that to you,' he growled. 'Tell me their names-'

'No. I want shower, and then you.' Mattuesz hooked Charlie by the elbow and led him towards the bathroom. 'I don't want to waste any more time on them.'

'But...' Charlie protested.

He was interrupted by desperate lips pinning him to the wall. Charlie did not hesitate in reaching up and running his fingers through Mattuesz's gloriously thick hair. Miss Quill rolled her eyes and backed away to her room to avoid witnessing any things she probably would not be able to unsee. Mattuesz groaned as Charlie ground up against the heat between his legs.

'You will be the death of me one day,' Mattuesz whispered hoarsely. 'But I wish for you all the same.'

'Don't say that,' Charlie mumbled.

'That I wish for you?'

Charlie stared into Mattuesz's fierce eyes. 'No, that I will be the death of you. Do you have any idea how much that idea terrifies me? That me being the Prince of another planet will cost you your life?'

'Please don't choose now to have one of your moments,' Mattuesz plunged back into nibbling Charlie's neck, making him growl with pleasure.

'I'm serious, though,' Charlie pushed him away ever so slightly, locking Mattuesz's roaming hands in his own in front of him.

#A/N I will continue this when I get over 10 votes just so I know that people are actually interested in this ship. Also, please drop a comment regarding whether you're enjoying this story and how I can improve it :) love you all xx
~ The Imaginer