12. Fighting

A/N: Dang you guys were mad at Sting 😂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Rogue's pov~

"Bye Minerva" I say. "Tell him!" she yells. "Okay whatever!" I yell back.

I approach Sting's door with Frosch and knock. Lector opens it. "Thank you, where is sti-" He hugs me. Aww he missed me. "I missed you too Lector" I chuckle. He smiles and points, but then frowns. "I think he's mad. He's in his room" He says. I nod "stay with Lector Frosch" I say and go up there.

"Sting? Did you still want to talk?" I ask. I open his door, well it was already open. I see him. He doesn't look. "Sting?" I say, and walk closer. "It's all your fault" He whispers. "W-what? What it is?" I ask in confusion. What happened? What did I do now? Of course I did something....

He stands up but looks down. He clenches his fist. He looks at me, his eyes filled with rage. "Sting wha-" He punches straight in ny face.

~Normal pov~

Frosch was going to head upstairs but Lector stopped him. "Please let me see Rogue!" Frosch cried. They both heard tossing and turning from upstairs. The two small cat like creatures hugged each other in fear.

~Rogue's pov~

"Sting please stop!" I yelled, he kept punching me, hard. Do I deserve this? He's my so called my friend though... He needs to stop! I catch his fist, which catches him by surprise. "Sting! Screw you!" I yell and punch him straight in his face, He tumbles back and I jump on top of him. "What the heck is your problem!" I yell. He yells and kicks me off. He scratches me in my face. I feel, blood..."hey Sting?" I say with a smirk. "Wha-" I cut him off by kicking him in his chin. I then scratch his arm, aslo leaking blood. We both stood up. We stopped fighting. We just looked at each other.

"I hate you" He growled. Usually that would have hurt, but I braced myself for it.
"Yeah I can tell, and I don't know why!" I yell. "It's your fault!" He yells back. "What is my fault!? You said that twice with no damn explanation!" I say with growl.

"Because of you, Yukino broke up with me...." he weakly says, I freeze. "W-what? Why would she do that?" I ask in shock. "Because of you! She must know you like me and thinks I feel the same way! I never would" he says with a assurance.

Okay, that time, it hurt, and it hurt like crazy. I knew it, I knew he'd never feel the same way... He lookd at me. He could tell I was hurt badly. His face now looks worried. "Rogue I-" I cut him off. "N-No. Who told you I liked you, I don't.." I weakly manage to say. "Yes you do, because you told me" He explains.

"W-what?"