Wolvish Dreams [Werewolf\BXB] - coming 2014

Characters;

1, Rendall Oscar "Ren" Michigan [Daniel Sharman]; the werewolf who befriends human Flynn Nixon by mere accident. What Ren doesn't expect is falling in love with said human.

2, Flynn Elvis Nixon [Dylan O'Brien]; a young man who is mocked by his college chums. One night in the woods he stumbles upon a werewolf. When he tells his best friends Houston and Kale, they take a while to be convinced. Flynn then finds himself becoming fond of a Ren Michigan not realising he is a werewolf.

3, Trystan Alexander "Houston" Houston [Ian Somerhaldor]; Houston is one of Flynn's best friends. He doesn't believe his friend when he tells him about the werewolf. "Seein' is believin'" is his motto after all.

4, Kale Megan Horton [Jane Levy]; Kale is another one of Flynn's friends. She tells she doesn't believe in werewolves to impress Houston when she really does. Kale immediately knows when Flynn is falling for Ren and that the boy isn't what he seems.

5, Madison Aubrey "Maddy" Salmon [Emma Watson]; One of the ringleaders who pick on Flynn and co. Her main target is Kale for some odd reason.

6, Mitchell Adam "Mitch" Salmon [Matthew Lewis]; Mitch is Maddy's twin brother and loves to bully Flynn. It is strange because he can seem to be quite sweet towards Kale.

-¤-

Flynn Nixon is a misfit at his college mainly because people think his uniqueness isn't normal. His obsession with the supernatural is an incentive for the bullies. Only Houston and Kale stick by his side. That is until he meets a werewolf in the middle of the night. Flynn finds it hard for them to believe him. Even when the new guy Ren Michigan confirms. Will he be able to convince them and why does Ren have to be so attractive?