Valentrolls Day

Warning !
For those who still didn't watch the movie, this story happens a few months after the movie . Which means that:
-Poppy is queen of the trolls
-Branch is blue
- The trolls live in the troll tree in Bergentown.
Enjoy ! 😊
💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖
Valentrolls day. A day that every troll loved with all of their hearts. Each troll offers and receive a gift, a card or a hug.
Poppy, who is now queen of the trolls was going down the troll tree with a basket full of heart shaped cards, she was planning to give each troll a card to show how much she cares about her subjects and friends. In a matter of minutes she was surrounded by many trolls who gave her awesome cards. All her friends joined the crowd. Suki, Biggie, Cooper, Guy Diamond, Satin, Chenille, Smidge and Fuzzbert. But someone was still missing. And we all know who it is...............
Branch.
The blue troll walked out of his home holding a pink heart card with the name "Poppy" written on the back of the paper. It took him a day to scrapbook it, and it was... Not bad, not " good " but not bad.

Valentrolls day was a bit of new for him and he still had in mind all the cards that Poppy and her friends gave him in the time they lived in the forest troll village.

" You can do this " whispered Branch to himself . He joined the troll crowd, he looked everywhere 'till he saw the queen eating cupcakes with her friends. "Hey Poppy !" He yelled getting her attention ; " Oh hey Branch. We were looking for you ! "Said Poppy walking towards him "Sorry. I woke up late. " he signed. "Sooo are you coming with us to the Valentrolls party tonight ? " Asked the pink troll.
Usually the Valentrolls parties are more calm than any other trolls parties, it's more like a gala but with more music. "Yeah sure " Branch responded while noticing a big pile of cards behind Poppy "Are those yours ?" He asked "Yup ! Everyone gave me a card . There so cute and glittery ! Look at this one, oh and that one !" While Poppy was taking a look at her gifts, Branch stared at his card ... sadly. But before he could say anything else , another group of trolls ran towards Poppy to cheer her and give her more presents, while pushing Branch a bit.

He was now separated from Poppy. He could hear many troll guys asking her if she could dance with them at the party which made him sad. He loved Poppy but he was too shy and nervous to tell her his true feelings , especially on Valentrolls day; a party that he never even celebrated yet.

'I need some time alone' he thought while hiding the card in his hair and leaving the crowd. "Branch. Wait!" Yelled Poppy. But he was gone already.

Later
Branch was sitting on a corner of the tree, alone, staring at the view of Bergentown 'till he heard a sweet voice calling him :

" there you are ! I looked everywhere to find you." Said Poppy, while sitting next to Branch. "How did you manage to handle all the crowd back there ? " asked the blue haired troll . "Nah. I'm kinda used to it. But, why did you leave? " she replied. Branch wasn't sure if he could answer... "I...I ... I'm so sorry, Poppy. It's just that I don't really feel comfortable on Valentrolls day..." He reached out to his hair ,grabbed the card and gave it to the pink haired troll. "... I made this for you, but I thought that you wouldn't like it, 'cause now that you're the queen people love you more so they give you awesome gifts and cheer you all the time , and I thought that you'd forget about me. " he finished sadly looking down.

Poppy slowly opened the card. "You made this by yourself ?" She asked "Yeah... I understand if you don't lik... " He was interrupted by Poppy tackling him into a hug which surprised Him "You like it ? " " I love it. But not as much as I love youuuu." She replied. " Really? But that's nothing compared to all the other presents you got and..." " Branch..." She putted her hand on his shoulder:

" It's not just about the card, it's you. I know how much you don't like scrapbooking but you did it on purpose for me and that's the sweetest thing someone has ever done to me. And I know that Valentrolls day is new for you. You never celebrated." There was a short silence before she continued " And Branch... Do you really think that I will forget about you ? " Branch was still looking down, so Poppy lifted his chin up so he could look at her. " If it wasn't for you Branch, we would've been digested now. You saved me, you saved the trolls, you helped Bridget with king Gristle. At first I thought I was in love with Creek but that big adventure with you opened my eyes. I promised you that I'd help you find your true colors and your happiness and you have no idea how much I'm happy to see you happy, I'm glad you're not depressed anymore. I hate to see you sad. Branch. Smile for me."
Branch smiled and hugged her. It's amazing how Poppy make her friends smile.
"Oh! I didn't give you your present yet !" She said braking the hug. She turned him around to see the snack pack, Suki and Guy Diamond were holding a really huge heart shaped card. It was a musical card that plays the "true colors " song , it was all glittery with pictures of the snack pack and Poppy " Wow thanks guys ! " said Branch " Actually there's something else..." Said Poppy reaching out for a package in her hair than gave it to Branch. He opened the package only to find a beautiful framed picture of Poppy and him dancing