chapter 10: Lucy

"Avada Kedava!" 

I turned around, knowing that the voice didn't belong to Harry -it was a girl's voice. 

What I saw is what shocked me the most at the time. 

It was...

Me?

Somehow, I saw myself, well my baby self. 

How did this happen?

which version of me is this?

Is it- 

No, that's not possible, I'd given up on that a long time ago.

but, if the wizarding world is real, why can't this be? 

Maybe, just maybe, this is me from another world. 

another earth, to be exact. 

No, it can't be, it's probably just time travel. 

Yeah, it is. Just forget what I said before, well wrote. 

I cautiously walked up to my baby self, and picked her up. Then, I picked up Harry so that I was holding two babies. 

"Dad? Mom? Can one of you please send a letter down to explain this?" I asked. 

Not minutes later, I saw a letter fall down in a silver parachute, and attached to it was also a basket with more baby supplies. 

I said a quick thank you then hurriedly opened the letter, wanting to know who's baby I was holding.

Dear Laura

The baby girl in your arms, is not you, don't worry. It's actually your daughter. Before you can gasp or shriek, let me explain.

you had this baby in your second day in the games, but Sirius removed all your memories of her, because he knew it wasn't his baby. The baby belongs to you and James, and you told me you were pregnant with the baby a few months back, and you told me it was for James, which is why Sirius removed everyone's memories of her.

Missing our baby so much,                                       Arianna and Voldemort

I gasped, my mouth wide open.

*

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THIS IS MY BABY?" James shouted. 

"yeah," I replied before explaining the whole story to him. 

It took him a few minutes to calm down, and tears of joy ran down his cheeks.

we laughed together and that night, it was like the old times, when we would stay up all night pulling pranks and cranking jokes. We forgot all about the Hunger Games, and about where we were, and we just enjoyed our time, just like the old days.

Harry and Lucy (that's what we named the daughter) crawled around us, and in those few moments, I saw what kind of family we could be: the perfect one.

We only have to win this.

We will win this.

Nobody will go out of here alive. Well, except us, we will.
*
I was in the middle of a dream when I feel cold water splash me face, and I woke with a start.

"Ja-" I started, but then I saw that it was actually Lucy, and started laughing. "Well, little missy, what do you want from me now?" I said, laughing.

"da-da-bleh," she giggled.

oh, Lucy, I can already tell she's like her father. The undercover genius, the prankster, and pretty much everything else.

"James! James!" I called.

"Yes, Love?" He replied cheekily, and I laughed.

I asked him to take Lucy and then I started up on breakfast. We had bacon and eggs, then we went out to kill.

By the end of the day, there were only 5 other tributes left.

Yeah, yeah, we killed a lot of people.

*dream*
"Laura? Laura, I know the real you is somewhere in there, this isn't you!It isn't!"

"Shut up, I'm going to follow my father's footsteps whether you like it or not," I retorted.

"I don't like it. and you won't do it."

"oh well, we wouldn't like to see such a great wizard go to waste, now would we?" I hissed in a voice very much like my father's.

"No! No don't! you can't kill m-"

"AVADA KEDA-"

*end of dream*

I screamed and got up. IT'S JUST A DREAM!

I should be chill. Breathe in, breath out.

it's not true.

He's not here.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A/N: YOU CANT EVEN IMAGINE HOW MAD I AM RIGHT NOW.

I finally found the time to write, and I literally got writers block.

anyway, sorry for the extremely bad and short chapter.

Thanks for reading❤❤

LUV YALL❤❤❤