Niam - Just a mistake or not?

Quite sad, but will Liam and Niall decide to help each other with this baby, that by an accident ended up in this?

Niall's pov - 

"Liam... Please help, I can't raise this baby alone..." Liam sighed. You see, I'm Niall Horan, and 1/5 from One Direction. One month ago, the guys and I was out at a party, and Liam and I got a bit too much to drink, and yeah... That turned out into a one night stand. So, Liam topped, and me... on the bottom... And that's how we have ended here. I've told Liam that I'm pregnant with his baby, and he just says "Okay." Why? Why just "Okay"? Doesn't he want this. I know he have a girlfriend and all, but... What've I done? What have this baby done?

Nothing. The baby is innocent! I kept thinking, and Louis, Harry and Zan knew and supported me, no matter what choice I picked. But nothing is going as I planned. I sighed, and Liam looked at me, and said, "Let me think about it. Of course I'll help you, Niall, but I'll think about if I want to keep the baby, okay? Give me sometime, cause this is... a hard choice, Just give me some time to think, okay?" I nodded. Hoping he wants to keep this baby. 

I walked outside the studio, and I was listeening to Hedley's song, "Perfect". Reminding me about the one night stand, what happened, how much passion there was between me and Liam, how I found I was pregnant with his baby, which I thought was impossible, but which wasn't was I was, and how I really feel for Liam... I'm in love with Liam, I thought, which I was. It was the truth. But... what if he doesn't feel the same way?

Liam's pov -

This was shocking, I was really, really drunk that night, and I don't remember much what happened - all I remember is that I started kissing Niall, but... Never in a million years, did I want to make him pregnant, we're only 20 for fuck's sake! We have a busy schdule on tour right  now, and the boys are supporting us, no matter what. 

Harry looked at me, and told Zayn to go outside to Niall, while Louis and him tried to help me pick, which was best to choose, keep the baby set it up for adoption. Louis put his arm around my shoulder, but I shook it off. "No ouching me right now, Lou. But talking is okay, but I'm all shook up by the news Niall have told me, so... Someone holding or touching me, is not okay right now, not until I've picked-" Louis smiled, "What you want to do." I looked at him, and sighed, and ran my fingers through my hair. 2 minutes of silence, and I spoke. 

"I want to keep this baby, but it just... our busy schudule, and we're on tour, we don't have space in the bus for the baby's clothes, the bed, and... What about the fans? What if they will hate Niall and I? And hate the baby? And what about my girlfriend, Sophia? She'll be mad at me, and say that've I chated on her!" Harry sighed, and pulled me onto his lap.

"Look at me, Liam." I looked at him.

"Don't worry, and with you're nerves, the fans, the schudule, we'll do something about it. We could, but that means we'll make fans very sad... but we can end the tour early, because of this case. Niall can get hurt, and so can the baby, by all the press who asks questions, and the fans won't hate you, Niall or the baby. They'll support you, and they think Niam is cute, so why would they hate you? So keep it, and Zayn, Louis and I will talk to Uncle Si and Managment about his, and go tell   Niall you wanna keep this baby."

I grinned, and ran with full speed out to Niall, and Zayn smiled, and jumpe to side, and I leapt on Niall, so he landed on his back. 

Niall's pov - 

Liam leapt at me, and I screamed. "Lia-!" Liam had the biggest smile on his lips, and kissed me. "Niall will you be my boyfriend? and I wanna keep our baby!!" I smiled, and kissed him back. "Liam, yes I will be you're boyfriend, and okay - We're going to be parents!" Liam smile, and I hugged him. He said to the baby, "Hey baby, daddy here. You dad and I can't to wait to see you're beautiful fac, and little body in our arms. We love you." 

I couldn't wait for this, for our little family to expand!!