something changed

2 months later

your p.o.v

Today is my birthday, and I finally moved on from the awkward encounter with the one and only Justin drew Bieber. It was time to get back with my life....

I hop in the shower letting the hot water run down my back, and I start humming a familiar tune...if you feel you're sinking, I will jump right over into cold cold water for you. I stopped myself, turning the water off and wrapping the towel around my body. My phone starts blowing up, and I recognized one name real fast.....

twist: wassup best friend

yea lil twist was my best friend, which now occurred to me...he was the reason I went to the club that night.

you: hey lil t

twist: ew don't ever call me that again...

you: well wassup?

twist: it's your fucking birthday, you know we turning up

you: of course...I missed you anyways

twist: I missed you to but happy fucking 19th to you!!!

you: woahh!! what did you have in mind?

twist: you'll see, I'm picking you up around 4

You: ok byezz

I get dressed into a short skirt and a green crop top, pulling my outfit together with a white lather jacket. I still had 1 hour before twist was coming so I started watching t.v. And of course the first thing you see is justin fucking Bieber and the "love of his life" selena Gomez. I roll my eyes, I kinda felt jealous...which was weird because I never liked Justin Bieber.

I guess I was beyond distracted because I never heard lil twist come in my house, "what you watching?" He asked. I quickly turn the t.v off," uh nothing."

He looks at me suspiciously," right so what ever happened with you two...it seemed like you guys hit it off at the club." I got excited realizing twist might actually know what happened that night, I felt the smile grow on my face.

"umm what just happened Y/N? Helloo!! earth to Y/N." Twist said waving his hand in my face.

"oh u-uh that night, I woke up in his hotel...I need you to explain what happened." I responded. He stood there confused," ohhh yea..ok ill explain after we get ready." He pulled my arm, heading out the door.

"Wait r-ready for what?" I stuttered. He turned around smiling at me," you'll see."

We get in his car, and he puts music on to prevent me from asking more questions...so I look out the window.

Twist p.o.v

This was gonna be a night for Y/N to remember, I have to do it big for my bestfriend...right now she's mad I wont tell her what I have planned, but right now we're going shopping...the big plan comes after. I can't wait!!!

Justin's p.o.v

Today was a big day for me, the end of my tour...I've been distracted a lot lately. I always feel like something is missing, but I cant ever seem to figure out what it is. sigh I drink the last of my water, and get ready before my last song for the night.

yea I kno-o-o-w that I let you down

is it too late to say sorry now

I hear the cheering, and my heavy breathing...Selena's on the side blowing me kisses. This has to be everything I need right? I walk backstage, and Selena runs over to me handing me a towel...we kiss, and I walk with my arm around her waist. When I get to my dressing Selena smiles at," I'm gonna get us a coffee from starbucks." I shake my head, not really caring what she was saying. She leaves and I get changed, my phone falls out of my pocket...and I seen a message. This was what I was missing. I smiled at my phone, and my phone goes off again. Selena kisses another man...not Justin Bieber? Does this mean they're done? I wasn't even mad seeing that, I screenshotted it and sent it to Selena

yea it does mean they're done

My phone started lighting up, but I ignored it. I had a lot to do.

Your p.o.v

We were at the mall for almost 2 hours, I was getting impatient. I wanted to know what he had planned. He comes out the dressing room smiling," you ready to go?" He asked sarcastic. I roll my eyes, following him to the check out register. He had 4 bags," What the hell is all that?" I asked. He didn't answer.

-skip ride

we were back at my house, I watched Twist go through the bags before handing me one." uh what is this?" I asked. "
"Just go try it on."

I turn my head curiously, but asked no more questions. I go into my room, and go inside the bag which revealed a purple laced dress that was cut off above the knee. I squeezed into the skin tight dress, I must admit my bestfriend had some taste. I admired myself in the mirror until I hear a knock on my," so does it fit?" I hear Twist ask from the other side. I run to my door opening," yess! you're the best you know that?" He stood there smiling," anything for my bestfriend." I smile hearing him say that...I quickly realize he had his hand behind his back," What you hiding?" I ask raising my eyebrows... a, smirk grows on his face," you didn't think I would buy you a dress without matching shoes." He sais showing the high heels that went perfectly with my dress.

I cover my mouth, I couldn't believe it...tears started falling from my eyes. "Don't cry yet, the best has yet to come." He said causing me to become curious again. "Im gonna change real quick, just do your makeup and meet me downstairs, ok?" I shake my head.

I did my make up 10 mins later I head downstairs, revealing Twist all dressed up. "You look so handsome." He spins," why thank you beautiful." He holds his arm out and I grab onto it, walking to a limo. "What is all this?" He opens the door for me," You will find out soon enough." He closes the door and walks around to the other side. The limo takes off.

We arrive at a club, I could feel my eyes get big deja vu. I take a deep breath before walking inside, as soon as we step in everyone screams, "Happy Birthday!!!!!" I loosened up a lot," Thank you!" I yelled back. "Let's turn tf up!!" The dj screamed. Young Ma ooouuu started playing loudly, everyone got hype.

I was enjoying myself dancing with some of my friends, I stopped to find Twist to thank him. He was talking to somebody in the VIP booth, so I walk up to him and hug him from behind...and I see the face I never thought I would see again," happy birthday." My heart dropped instantly. "I wouldn't miss this for the world." It was Justin smiling at me. " Oh great now I can explain what happened." Twist said. He gestured for me to sit down, so I did..." So that night I was with Justin, and Y/N you face timed me...me and Justin was already going to the club, but he seen you and thought you was cute...that's when I invited you, unfortunately by the time I got you to the club this idiot was already drunk." He said gesturing to Justin who looked down. "Anyway I went to spazz on him, and I turned seeing some guy handing you a drink...I try to stop you but you drank and was immediately done." I look down at my hand avoiding eye contact from Justin. " Is that all?" I asked. "Justin finally went over to you, and y'all hit it off immediately...one minute you were grinding on each other, then the next you were nowhere to be found...I looked outside but y'all were gone." Me and Justin look at each other, but I quickly get up and walk away.

I rush through the crowd heading outside, when I felt a hand grab my arm...it was Justin. "What's the matter? We found out what happened." He stated the obvious. I look at him curiously," Yea but what the hell are you doing here?" I ask blunt. He let go of my arm," I don't know ok...the whole time I was on tour it always felt like something was missing...and when Twist text me saying it was your birthday, I realized what it was." He placed his hand on my cheek, and looked into my eye," u-um i...." I stuttered to get my words out, but was interrupted by Justin crashing his lips into mine.

This actually felt right, I wrap my arms around his neck feeling the kiss deepen. Lights started flashing....paparazzi

Justin is this your new fling?

where's selena?

is this the same girl from the club?

are you two official?

Justin looks at me," What do you say....you wanna give it a go?" Without saying a word i crash my lips into his

this chapter will probably be the longest i write ever...comment your thoughts (October 28 its my birthday) follow