Paint

2 days later. (I don't like doing missions, only important ones.)

Kagami walks home tired and sleepy. Getting to her house she realizes that she still didn't put anything together and everything was a mess. On her doorstep was a note.

"Sorry we missed you. We will come back in 3 days to deliver your furniture. XxxxxX. Sorry for your inconvenience. -Movers"

"Shit! I won't have anything to sleep on till tomorrow." Kagami cries. She walks in and smiles. "But now I can paint."

4 hours later.

"Kagami, I'm coming in!" Venus shouts at the door. She walk in to see the main floor all painted. The living room is mostly stormy blue and one wall being cream colour. Venus walks to the stairs and sees the dining room is now a rosy cream and white. Now walking to the kitchen, she sees it is now Gray and black. The kitchen is now set up and something was boiling on the stove. "Kags?" "Up here! Don't take off your shoes!" Kagami shouts from the second floor.

Venus go to join her. "I love the living room, Kags. You've out done yourself again. Do you need any help?" Kagami was in one of the spare rooms. She was wearimg black shorts and a big orange T-shirt, which had paint on. She is painting the room purple and lavender. With some white flowers here and there.

"Yeah that'll be great. Can you go and get me paint? I need brown, black, 2 cans (medium size can) cream colour, yellow, red, white, blue and coral blue. Oh and I need another paint roller and get some drywall paste, I saw a couple of cracks. And take my purse for the money. If you need help carrying it ask someone from the guild before you go. Thanks."

Venus wrote all of that down. "Anything else?" Kagami thought for a second. "Oh yeah, can you pick up my paintings. The address is in my purse. Thanks love."

"I'll be back in an hour or so." Venus shouts before closing the door.

~At the guild.

Mira was watching the guild get into another fight. When she saw Venus getting hit by a chair.

"Venus come here!! It's safe here." Mira waves. Venus glares at the fighting members. "Hey Mira, I need help." "What is it, I'll try my best to help." "I need someone's help to carry some stuff. Kagami is moving in her house but she need to paint and stuff. So she sent me to get more stuff and I can't carry everything by myself." "Sure..." Mira looks around. Most of the members are fighting. "What type of stuff do you need carrying?" "Paints, paintings and brushes." Mira looks around and sees Laxus sitting at the table on the second floor, drinking and watching the fight. "Laxus! Can you come here."

With a flash he was beside Venus. Venus jumps and screams. Laxus turns and looks at Venus. "Sorry." He places his empty cup in front of Mira, wanting a refill. She takes the cup, but doesn't go to refill it. "Laxus can you help Venus, by carrying the heavy stuff she can't carry." "What's is this 'stuff' I need to carry?" "Paints, paintings and brushes." Venus says sitting on the stool. "Okay, I'll do it. Where do u need to take them." "Kagami's place." "Let's go then."

Time skip.
"So the paints are mixing, they'll be ready in 30 to 40 min." The paint maker said. "Thank you." Venus turns to Laxus. "Let's go get the paintings while we wait. It's just a block away."

While walk Laxus looks at Venus "Does Kagami use her magic a lot?" "Mostly yes." "I don't really understand her magic, can't you explain it more deeply?"

"Well she herself doesn't understand most of it. She can use any elements, some more than others. Cause there is god for at least one element. She can make something grow or die. But there are limits. She can't bring back the dead cause she isn't a god. She can heal but she takes some of the tolls. Currently her offence skills are dorment." Looking at Laxus Venus continues. "Laxus, she did say that she understands what you went through. With your father I mean." Laxus nods. "Well her father too was a crazy man. I can't tell you everything. But just know he's the reason why she has that power."

Laxus looks at Venus. "What do you mean? Wasn't she born with it or taught it?" Laxus stops walking. "It was forced into her wasn't it." Venus looks down and nods. "I can't tell you any more but just know she's still going through a lot of shit. This is why we joined fairy tail to leave our past. To find family and friendship. To be given love."

They reach the post office . Where Kagami had ordered the paintings for her house. Venus and Laxus walk to the front desk. "Pick up for Kagami Sings." "Ah yes the big order of paintings. Please follow me. The lady takes us to the back and shows is the paintings.

"Here you go." She stops in front of a small box. "This?" Laxus asks annoyed. "Oh no the pile behind this." She picks up the box. "Whaaaa." The pile of paintings reached Laxus arm pits. They all were different sizez. "Oh and these letters were addressed to Kagami. She hands the small pile of letters to Venus. Who put it in her purse. "Why does she need so many paintings?" "Some of them are hers and some are from really famous painters." "Can you carry at least half." "What do you take me for?" Venus goes and pics up half of the pile of paintings. "Hand these to me." Laxus takes them from her and hold them with one arm. "And give me some more paintings." Venus gets the rest of the paintings, and they leave.

Getting to the paint store Laxus holds on to the 8 cans with his other arm. Venus grabs the roller and the dry wall paste.

Half way there they hear someone running towards them. "Venus!" They turn to see Happy and Natsu. "What's up Natsu." "Venus come fishing with us." "Maybe later Natsu, I have to help Kagami." "Then let me help too." Natsu takes the paintings that Venus was holding and 3 paint cans from Laxus. "Okay but just don't get fired up. Some of these paintings are Kagami's." "Okay"

Reaching Kagami's house Venus opens the door and let's the boys in. "Kagami were back." Venus shouts. "I'm coming."Kagami shout back. Kagami walks in form the kitchen.

"Hey Laxus, Natsu. Follow me I can tell you where to put them." She leads them to the empty dinning room. "Just place them here." Kagami pints the the center of the room. "Would you guys like some tea o-?" "Nah me and Venus are going fishing." "Okay have fun- Wait! Hey you just can't take Venus away from me. I need her help." Kagami glares at Natsu.
"Well too late." Natsu grabs Venus and runs our the window. "Wha- wai- Natsu! Nooo!" Venus yells. Kagami stares blankly at the window. She runs to the open widow. "Use the door next time!" Kagami shouts.

Kagami turns to laxus. "Thanks for the help." "It's nothing." "Whould you like some tea or coffee?" "I'll take some coffee."

~~
I don't own fairy tail