changed: a vampire romance novel

Life sucks, and then you die. Thats pretty much what all teenagers think about life (except the preppy cheerleaders but you get the idea.) Thats how my life has been lately, really suckish.

It was the end of seacond period and time for lunch. I was so tired I could have passed out right there, but noooo we we'll save that for later.My best friend Savannah and I were waiting in line for our lunch when all of the sudden it hit me like someone had just punched me in the gut. I felt like I was falling apart! I looked up to see what was happening and I saw the most beautiful woman I think I have ever seen in my life. She had snow white hair and pitch black eyes. We seemed to connect for a moment and then everything went black........

" Holy crap shes wakeing up" said Savvy. " Hey Venus (Me) what did you do to your hair and when did you get contacts?"

"Wha what are you talking about" I said weakly back.

" Well, your hair is really white and your eyes are really black" she sorta snapped back looking mad that I did not know what she was talking about.

" I still don't" and then it all clicked " oh crap I think I've been Changed!! That woman i saw just changed me into a vampire fledgling!!!! Did it look like this this morning?"

"I guess; I don't know you had that hat on this morning" she was edging closer to the door. " Do you need a ride?" She asked looking unsure.

"What about class?" I asked.

"Class has been over for almost an hour." she said " So do you want the ride or not?" she said still looking a little unsure.

" Yeah sure ok." I answered.

I felt awful and Savvy being creeped out did not help at all. Well, i can't really blame her, but still. There was one person I knew I had to talk to about all of this, she was the one person who would except me no matter what and not be freaked by this. I had to go to my.........................