PART I: Jehan University

{Baowan POV}

School was shit. I was walking down the stairs reading one of the famous novel about Fattah Amin when suddenly I bumped into  a guy who is tall, handsome with shiny black eyes. His hair was lit fam. I mumbled. Freeze. A tall hot figure standing infront of me. Yeah be honest, I used to like him, yea y'know, LOVE. 

Harimi glared at me. "Hey little girl, do you have eyes right?" said him. "Yeah I do. How about you, rude little pig" i tried to tease him.  He rolled his eyes and went away. What a rude thing to do. OML! How can I had a crush on him. 

English class was boring. How can I get grediet and credet if the teacher is boring as hell? Okay, It's not that boring. I just did something that I should. so I threw a paper saying "ENGLISH CLASS SUCKS- HARIMI XX"  to the teacher's table. She picked it up and read it. HAHAHAH revenge success. But, not success enough. Sutung saw everything. EVERYTHING THAT I DID. Okay this sucks.

Finally! Our faverie time's come. It is BREAKTYME or LUNCHTIME. I was walking with my friends and Tung were walking with his friend. Ican't. He's so hot. I can't stop staring at him until "BANG!" I bumped into this cheerleader team leader called Tulofa and Neelofa. They're so annoying and Tung used to have a crush on Tulofa but luckily he already move on.

I was siting on the table next to our faverite senior, Senior Man. He's the hottest senior after Tung and I cant stop daydreaming about me marrying those two hawt guys. Senior Man melted me with his smile. I cant decide between Tung or Man. They're both perfect. Seriously MY TYPE!

"BAO!!" shouted Buluz. Buluz is my bestfriend since 1999. She's always there eventho she stink. HAHAH. jokes but anyway i was still staring at them until realization hit me. "DID SHE JUST SLAPPED ME?!" I asked myself. That stupid Tulofa. Who does she think she is? Trying to hurt me! I swing my hand and "BAM!"