13- Never Forget

Guess POV.

I opened the door to my school, and entered, people screamed and ran off to hide in other classrooms as they saw me. Perhaps a rumor spread that I had died. Oh how entertaining this was.

I head towards the main office and one woman nearly had a heart attack.

"Mr. Wex?!" She called as she stood up. "Oh, I'm so glad you're okay, we heard you were kidnapped, and had gotten killed!" She was shaking.

"Yeah.. I'm fine. I'm just here to ask about what days I need to make up.." I replied quietly, scratching the back of my head awkwardly.

"Oh, yes. Of course." The woman seemed to compose herself in a matter of seconds,  and began looking through some folders, and started to search for something on the computer. After a few moments of typing she looked up and handed me a few papers.

I read through them. "Ugh. I missed /THOSE/ tests?" I whined, doing a little disappointed dance.

"Thankfully, the remakes are going on today after school." The woman said and I sighed.

"Alright. Thank you." I walked out of the room to an almost empty hallway. I bumped into someone, sending them falling back with a yelp, and then a couple screams.

"Oh my god!" One person yelled. I looked at them in confused, and looked down to see the person I bumped into was none other than my boyfriend. And.. uh wow. He looked like crap.

"Mace!" He yelled and tackled me. Which didn't hurt as much as it usually does, maybe because I'm still hurting.

"Ah. Hey." I said giving a small smile, extending my hand out to pat his head softly. "Did you miss me?" I asked.

"Of course I did! I was so worried, you didn't call, or anything. I didn't know when you- if you'd.." His voice cracked and I ran my fingers through his hair quietly.

"I know.. I know.." I mumbled.

I must've terrified him. Mister top player of football just lays on me, sniffling and crying. I pat his head.

"Leo.. I'm alright." I said giving a small sad smile, continuing to run my hand through his hair.

"You look tired and dead and- is that blood?" Leo pushed himself off me and kneeled in front of me.

"Maybe." I replied with a shrug, my voice sounded so dead and tired all of a sudden.

"Mace. What happened?" Leo asked giving me a look of worry. I looked down, my eyes starting to water and my mouth beginning to twitch into a frown.

"My sister.."

"You have a sister?" Leo asked curiously, but motioned for me to continue.

"She saved m-me and.. and.." My voice started to crack and I wiped at my eyes with the sleeve of my jacket; struggling to continue. "She was murdered b-because of me."

Leo leaned over and slowly gave me a hug. "Oh Mace. Mace." He whispered softly, as if the slightest noise would cause me to crack into pieces.

"Its because I was c-captured and now she's gone." I whimpered and clenched my fists. Leo hugged me tighter, and my body slowly relaxed.

"She must have loved you. So much. Almost as much as I love you." Leo murmured and kissed me on the cheek. I didn't reply, I think if would, I'd cry.

Eventually he let me go and let me return to my regularly scheduled class. I talked him into going back home and resting. Leo reluctantly accepted my words and I was able to count on the other guys to make sure he would take good care of himself. If anything would'e happened to me, I'm sure he'd go mad.

I sighed quietly, sitting my regularly scheduled class. Some people glanced at me every once in a while, rubbing at their eyes as if they had to make sure they weren't dreaming.

I took down notes and spoke to the teacher after class. She decided that I would have some extra time to get notes and study before she gave me all the tests I missed. 

So no make up exams today.

But I didn't care about that.

I missed my sister.

Just the thought of her again caused my heart to slowly break. 

Why..

"Mace." A voice called as I stepped out of my school. The day had ended finally. I looked up to see the man whose name was Peter. I gave him a small half hearted wave.

"Whats up?" I asked.

"I need you to come with me." He said and opened the car door. I looked down to my phone before nodding and going over to the car. Climbing in.

As he drove I texted Leo.

I knew he would be worried if I hadnt went to his house after school.

Peter glanced at me once in a while at every stop sign. I just stared down at my phone quietly, twiddling my thumbs.

"So.." I mumbled. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"Headquarters. I need you to meet someone and give a statement. After thats all done with, I'll drive you to wherever you need to go and you can pretend like I never met you and this all never happened." Peter said with a low voice. I stared at him in disbelief but remained quiet.

After a moment of silence he looked at me. "Well?"

"I'm not going to forget about this. And you had better not forget about this either. My sister is dead." I regarded coldly, glarding down at my hands. He swerved to the side of the road and parked harshly. Amost ripping his head off as he jerked his head to look at me. 

"You think I don't know that?!" He yelled, his voice cracking. "I'm never going to forget about this. And I doubt you will either but just so the boss'll stop bothering you and us and everything.. Just please.." His voice cracked once more. "Please pretend.." 

I sighed quietly, trying to keep the tears down, my throat burning as I held back the crying sensation. "Yeah.."

Peter stared at me for a few moments, his expresion an empty one as he put the car back into drive and began driving down the road to Head Quarters. 

Oh Kitha..

Kitha.. I miss you..

*endchapter*

~ ~ ~ ~

yOOOOOO OKAY IM SO SORRY AND UH I HAVE A CHUNK OF THE NEXT CHAPTER DONE SO THIS WAS A FILLER TO GET My INSPERATION BACK UP AND WOO ITS BACK SO IM WRITING NOW YAY eNJOY IT WHILE IT LASYS ALSO HI BYE GAMEGRUMPS is FUNNY AND PEWDIEPIE AND CHAOTICMONKI AND IM JUST GONNA GO BACK TO TUMVLR AND CRY BAI

also i ship Asoka and Kakashi still

but Vexzina nd Dae are cuter (jussayin) ((ps those are OCs from AUs for Homestuck that i'll make into a Naru FanFic and post at somepoint woo))

Comment

Vote

Somefin

~Anna