Chapter 1

Please read/ possibly comment/ if not comment, vote? I actually really love comments, like the ones that tell you about yourself, just by how you write. I don't know, I'm weird. Please enjoy, if you dare.... X3

Louis' POV

Surprisingly, it was very easy to convince Ed to let me move with him. I only had to throw a short 20 minute temper-tantrum to get him to reconsider his original answer. Convincing my mum, however, took a lot more effort.

"Louis! The world is dangerous. I don't want you to get hurt!" With that being said, I jumped up and down, making the loudest possible whines that I could, but to no avail. My mother has always been the hardest to crack, because she knows me the best. If she thinks I'm going to get hurt, then I will probably get hurt. But I really wanna go! Time for my secret weapon: guilt trip.

"Mummy! You wont let me try out for the X-Factor, even though I really REALLY want to be famous and by you lots of pretty things with my money! Why can't I at least go out and make something of my self?! I promise I'll get a job! I already have an interview at a bakery set up, Eddy Weddy will look out for me!" I finished off with wide set puppy dog eyes that was sure to pass through! Unfortunately, I was wrong.

"No." She simply stated. Turning, she left me to my screaming, and throwing myself on the tan shaded carpet. Eventually, however, she finally did crack, because her new boyfriend was coming over, and she wanted me to clean up her living that I had destroyed in a fit of rage.

"Honestly Louis, why must you be so childish?" She asked me, as she helped me pack for the drive I would be taking tomorrow.

"Because! If I wasn't, then how on earth am I supposed to get the things I want?" I grinned at her. She glared for only a second before changing her mind, and chuckling. With all that through, I went to bed. That night, I had a dream. It was very odd, and I only hoped that it was foreshadowing a brilliant future!

I was working at a bakery, muffin in hand, and I looked up. I'm not exactly sure why I had looked up, but I did, and what I saw was absolutely breath taking. There was a boy, bright green eyes, a head of thick dark curls, and even though he had a frown, you could still tell he had dimples. He walked through the door and just as I was about to ask what he was doing there, not sure why it was a bakery after all and there is pretty self explanatory reasons, but before I could say anything he was right in front of my face. He was only inches away, and I could feel his minty breath on my face. Just as he leaned in, about to kiss me, my face connected with a soft, and hard to breath in object. I opened my eyes, only to be met with my superman pillow.

I groaned at the mood killing reality shock, and chucked my pillow across the room. Just as soon as I had, I quickly shot up and dashed over to my pillow, whispering soft apologies to it. What? It's my favorite pillow. After my whole awkward experience, I shoved the stuffed object into one of my many suit cases, and jogged down the stairs. I found my mother had already left for work, and my sisters gone for school. I was alone. I shivered at the thought, I hate being alone, but shook it off and quickly made my way to our miniature sized kitchen. I raided the cupboards for anything edible, but unfortunately all we had was a half chewed through box of Captain Crunch. Ew. Rats. Filthy peasants!

Sighing, I walked out of the  kitchen, waltzed up the stairs. As soon as I reached the upstairs, I walked towards my bedroom and entered. It was a mass clattered mess that covered the smallness of the room. Dirty, discarded clothes that I didn't feel important enough to pack were thrown every which way. I will miss the comfortable messiness of my room.

I sighed audibly, though no one could ever of possibly heard it, considering the fact that I am currently alone. I grabbed one of the packed suit cases, and rolled it down the five steps the led to the living room. I walked over to the front door, , and out over to my junky, yellow VW that I adored so much. Opening the door of the car and throwing the suitcase in the tiny space in the back, I turned back to the house to repeat the previous steps. I carried each of the heavy bags to my car, barely having enough room for my self. Mum insisted that I had too much to pack, but I informed her of my needs in a way that earned a strong scolding and a lecture on respect. I can now see what she was talking about, but eventually I was on my way.

It was a little more than an hour and a half's drive to Cheshire, incredibly boring one at that, but I had passed the time by playing all my favorite CDs like the Fray's CDs, and Mr. Brightside, one of the best CDs that the Killers made. It was around noon when I finally arrived. Holmes Chapel was exactly how I had remembered it, boring looking. I smiled at the thought of throwing some of those awesome parties like I did back in highschool here, and being this towns savior. Ed would get mad at me if I destroyed yet another one of his apartments with my ragers. Or not. We wont know until that time I guess.

I pulled into the parking lot of Ed's apartment building, grinning at the very window with the turn back, this room is haunted sign. It's Ed's flat, no doubt, and I chuckled at the horribly scribble letters. I grabbed my superman laptop case, and began the very short journey to my best, and now room mate's flat. Unfortunately, the actual search it's self was a lot more complicated than I had hoped. I walked every hall up and down, and I seriously couldn't fin it! But I did find something.....

_X_

"Bye Harry! See you tomorrow, love!" Barbara waved as we departed. I just smiled, allowing my dimples to poke through a bit, but I could tell she knew my smile was fake. Everyone knew. You just know someone isn't actually smiling when the smile doesn't reach their eyes. I walked slowly back to my empty flat. The apartment building is new, mainly for college kids, but since no college kid wants to go to our pathetic school, that building is pretty empty, besides three old couples, a nurse, and some red head guy by the name of.... Something. I don't know, I think it started with an E. Or an S? Nope, probably a Q. I have no clue.

I absolutely dred the loneliness of the apartment I own. I pay for it myself, I live by myself. After dad told me why he couldn't love me, he kicked me out. I came here, and everything seemed better for once, but it wasn't. It felt too dry. I, for some reason, hate being alone.

When I finally reached my flat, a reached into my pocket for the key, I was quickly halted by a voice. I know I've heard everyone in this building's voice. Non of them sound like the accent that that one just used. He sounds like a Doncasterer, or Dorkaster... Ok, I'm  done. But seriously... I didn't know guys could be pretty. But I guess they're not, but Louis Tomlinson is.

Ok, I know I promised an update, but a guess I shouldn't, because this chapter sucks, it will be way better next time, I swear.  It will be more edited.

Anyhoop, if anyone didn't notice, today's my birthday! am 15 today so The dedication for this chapter is for the lovely birthday wisher.

Also, today went well ^_^ Ok, so my sister brought her friends over for my birthday, and they obnoxiously ate my tacos and devoured my glorious TARDIS cake (t was actually pretty shittily done, but what my poor cooking wannabe chef BF doesn't have to be made aware of this) Everybody was really loud, and that was incredibly stressful, but that's just something I gotta get over. Also, my boyfriend bought me a t-shirt ^_^ I've heard most girls get pissed over presents like that, but I doubt they got homestuck t's! Ish a jade t-shirt. She's so cool, and flurfing adorable!

One last thing, the best part of today was when my mum let me have my dorky b-day presents. I'm not really into the whole extravagant gift receiving thing, because that means I'd have to expensively one up that person on their b-day. So, mum gets me all this one dollar stuff, and it's brilliant! Those kind of stuff are actually pretty cool and useful. Like this set I got, it was actually like a six dollar set of sticky toys like slappy hands, and sticky dice and crap like that. Well, my amazing boy friend and I were having a small war over that, and one of them accidently flew up, and stuck to my ceiling. Long story short, they're all up there now. It's so cool! One of them seriously just fell on my computer ad typed sex turtle. I am not joking, legit. Sex. Turtle. I'm ridiculously happy with this right now.

Well, anywhovian, have a very nice rest of day. If it's still the 21st where you're at... Yeeeeeeaaaah. Welp, I really gotta go. I. Am. Exhausted. Time for home stuck and vanilla cola!