Info and Prologue

Hi hope you guys like this one. Please give feedback!
I rated this one PG-13 bc of language and sexual content! Enjoy :)

IN ORDER TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON IN CHAPTER 1 YOU NEED TO READ THE PROLOGUE!

Prologue:

"Hi, I'm Piper."

His green eyes stared into mine. His tattoos covering his arms jumped out at me, seeking attention.

"Harry."

He started playing with his pocket knife.

Click.. Click.. Click..

"You! Put that on my desk. NOW!" Mr. Higgins shouted.

Harry walked up to his desk with his pointed boots dragging across the floor and stuck the knife onto Mr. Higgins desk.

"Listen, this is your first day here and I already despise you. Do something like this once more and I'm sending you down to Mrs. Edwards."

Harry looked at him and have a slight smirk, asking for trouble, and sat down in the desk beside mine.

I looked at him. He was different. He wasn't like the rest of the guys at my school. He was attractive. He had dark brown, curly hair with a bandana pulling it back. He wore a black t-shirt with with black skinny jeans. He looked like he hit the gym a lot.

He looked at me. "Something wrong?" he asked.

"N-no everything's okay." I stuttered.

He had a perfect jaw-line.

If he's in all my classes I'm going to be failing.

I finally turned away and tried not to look at him. I caught him looking at me a couple times, but that was probably just for the answers.

I looked around the room. All the girls were drooling over him. Who wouldn't be? But I know he'll never be interested in me. I'm not the "bad girl" type he's looking for. But who knows? Maybe he likes girls with blonde hair and hazel eyes, excellent marks and a weird sense of style. I guess I'll just have to figure that out.