chapter 4 - drews new home

"what the" drew said as she was saved from hitting the floor. drew looked up and saw lyal holding one arm and spike holding the other. 

"are you ok" they said as they ran back into the forest. 

"yeah..thanks" drew said and smiled. they kept running ubbtil they reached a clearing. by that time drews legs had come back to life. she was walking around and streching her legs. 

"how did you all know i was there" drew said looking at the guys. lyal pointed to spike. 

"i had ran after the guy who took you and he led me here" spike said with a smile. drew shoke her head and clicked the charm back. she was still wearing that outfit.

"where the hell did you get that" lyal said

"um that place...the prison" drew said looking at her clothes. she hoped edwin was ok. 

"well we should get home" spike said.

"what home" drew said crossing her arms.

"well the pack village" spike said and started to walk towards the forest again. lyal fallowed and so did drew.

"well what about you arent you evil" drew said walking next to lyal

"so i can help you cant i" lyalsaid shrugging

"mhmmm well do you live in this village thing" drew said.

"no" lyal said. just as he said it he grew wings and flew off. drew watched him go until he diapeared.

"were here" spike said. there was a sign that said : werewolf home: the place looked cool. all thehouses were in trees and there were shops and little stands...but barely any people.

"weres all the people" drew said as they walked into the village.

"not many left after doll started to hunt fairytail creatures" spike said.

"who" drew said but she was cut of by george walking up to her. he was fallowed by axel and three other guys and 1 girl.

"your ok" axel said when he saw her. drew smiled 

"yeah" drew said and hugged axel. he was just like the little brother duke once was. 

"well its nice to see another wolf come here" one off the fuys said. he had long silver hair that was in a ponytail down his back and had red eyes. he had on a red plade shirt and black pants.

"yes this doll thing has got really out of hand" another guy said. this one had red spikey hair and blue eyes. he had no shirt on and blue jeans.

"well whats your name" a guy said with blonde hair and green eyes. he had a black shirt on with tan pants and glasses.

"im drew but he said to call me angel" drew said and pointed to george who shoke his head yes.

"oh well im bullet" the red head said

"im tornado" the silver haired one said

"im pheonix" the blonde haired guy said and pushed up his glasses.

'nice to meet ya" drew said with a smile. 

"im viper" the lady said and walked up next to drew.

"hi" drew said. viper had long black hair with green streaks in it and emerald eyes. she had on booty shorts and a cut of black longsleeve shirt. 

"so shes the brown wolf" viper said and look drew in the eyes.

"uh yeah" drew said. viper turned around and walked away.