only 2 weeks until I'm screwed

Sacha's pov

I woke up and yawned ever since that night on the hill I have agreed to stay with him if only I can stay in wolf form. He agreed and he stays in his also, since were not mated yet and I don't feel safe in human form, the only way we can talk is through our wolves. I woke up this morning with a little bit flusterated.

'oh no our heat is in 2 weeks, I'm panicking while my wolf is in happy land ready to be mounted and covered in Mark's, chases wolf, siliva.

' oh won't you think of someone else for a change,' I whimper and yell at her she yips and replies, ' I don't see your problem he loves us I mean look at him he's probably getting hell from his wolf and he still won't touch you unless your okay and beg to differ if he goes to our rear end. Also he is running a pack in wolf form all for you and you treat him like he's another wolf and who wants us for our looks or territory.' I sigh I know she's right I just hate to admit it, I hear a whine. I turn around and there's Chase sitting with his held tilted sideways ' tell him I'm fine just worried bout my heat', I hear a snort, ' he says there's no reason to be if your not ready then he will figure out something then he got perverted and told me if we are its his first time to,' I stare at him with a look saying I don't buy it but he nods his head up and Down. I sigh walk under his muzzle sit and start nuzzling his neck. 'Fine he has proven his loyalty coming my heat we will mate, how about some pre heat teasing,' she yips in agreement.

I back up and he trys to grab my scruff to pull me back, perfect with his head close I start my work with his ear licking and sometimes nibbling, since that is his hugest turn on spot. were at the point where our chest are touching his head is on my shoulder for more access to the ear and his paw on my other shoulder as if he's about to mount me this way. he has a slight movement in his hips and his breathing was to the point it was painting, then I saw my chance I shoved him and ran downstairs.

Chases pov

'that sexy wild wolf will pay,' mark, my wolf growls I nod in agreement. how dare she leave me here painting and basically humping air everyone knows if you excite a male werewolf in wolf form his natural instinct to mount comes out and my little mate is to blame. 'I found out from Delilah that we will mate in 2 weeks but I think she should know your feelings before then and she should know about Heidi.' I sigh he's right she will have to meet my crazy sister heidi.

okay please comment vote etc and let me know if you

a. want to know the whole mating in details(wolf and human)

b. one or the other (wolf or human)

c. neither and just not right it In