Part 11

Elizabeth POV

As we drove to grandpa Charlie's house I watched the tress pass as we got there to see sue and grandpa Charlie me and Nessie ran to him. as he lifted us both up "wow you doth grown like a foot" then he looks at mommy "what are feeding them" mommy looks around nervously as sue saves her "come on dinners nearly ready" me and Nessie look at Jackie and Seth as they rush in we. both giggle at them at them running after them going to the table.

As we sat down I sat next to mommy and Jackie while Nessie sat next to daddy and Seth and Leah as we eat jake and Seth we're having a food eating competition as we all sat in the living room, as we sat by the Christmas tree and we exchanged presents as jakie gave me a bracelet. I ran over to mommy to show her it.

"Look what Jake got me" she smiled at me "that's beautiful darling" she smiles at me "go outside with Seth and Nessie ok" I smile at her and run over to Nessie and grab her hand and run outside.

~later that day~

As we watched grandpa Charlie and sue drove off, mommy picked me up as daddy picked up Nessie "come on let's go home and get packed and head over to the main house to leave for the camp site to stay in over night for tomorrow.

As we got there mommy and daddy put a tent up for me and Nessie as the vampires huddle with there loved ones.

As night fell all the vampires sat round a camp fire and told war story's as I sat next to Jacob as they told story's. as they talked I ran over to daddy as he talked to grandpa Carlisle "I never thanked you for this amazing life" I ran over to daddy and hugged his legs he picks me "what are you doing Liz, shouldn't you be with mommy" he smiles at me "come on time for bed" I smile and lay my head on my shoulder.

As we got in the tent daddy passed me to mommy as Nessie sleeps. Mommy holds in her cold hands and gives me a locked with a picture of mommy and daddy and it had writing on it "see this writing, it says more than my life" she faces me and kisses my head "because you and your sister are more than my life, and tomorrow if something happens you and Nessie have to go with Seth and Jacob" i look at my mother tears falling from my eyes she hugs me, as she held me she whispered "I'm so glad I had you both, you both are my world, my hope, and something worth fighting for, and you deserve a future."

As the sun hit us in the tent me and Nessie got up and dressed as we seen Jacob and Seth with mommy and daddy as we run over to them as Daddy picked me and Nessie up as we walked I seen the wolves walk in a different direction as us as me and Nessie wave.

As we stood In the field with everyone as we heard Garrett "the red coats are coming, the red coats are coming" as I looked over as I seen the cause of most of my nightmares I grabbed Nessie's hand as she looked scared, I placed my hand on her cheek "don't worry I'll protect you" she looked at me "Always" I smile at her "and forever"

~thanks for all the votes hope you like the chapter~