Guardian Angel: All

"Alright....Yes I'll be there.....of course Ally.....Cami I'll be there with your bananas......No DJ I didn't get your Beyoncè hoodie" Yes I did I have it on right now. "Yes Mani I got your chicken......Don't worry Ren I'll be careful I promise......I'll be there love you girls see ya soon."

I smiled as I hung up. I just got off the phone with my beautiful girlfriends. I know what your probably thinking. Girlfriends? Yea I got more than one.

We all been dating since 2013 Yup we've all been together for almost four years strong. We came out to the fans early 2014 everyone was very accepting. Which I'm very glad about.

Right now I'm on my way to the venue the girls are performing at today.

I drove there softly singing along to the song See You Again by Wiz Khalifa. This went on for the rest of the drive until a car came driving fast pushing my car into the next lane.

Everthing happened so quickly. The last the thing I remember was the head lights of the semi truck. And every thing went black.

*****

Lauren's POV

It's been three hours since we heard from Y/N. she was supposed to be here two hours ago. We have to go on stage in less than five minutes and none of us have heard from her. I couldn't help but feel like something was wrong.

"Come on Lo we have to go on stage." Ally said looking at me. She was also worried for our girl.

We all did our little prayer. Soon we were on stage.

We soon were done and got off the  stage. I still had the feeling that something was wrong. We all walked towards our dressing room to see Simon standing there. He had tears in his eyes.

"Girls....I.....Y/N she um....She was in car accident-WHAT?!?!" We all yelled. My heart felt like it was breaking. This couldn't be happening. "Is she okay?" I asked before the girls could.

He looked down. "N-No she" he stopped and took a deep breath. "She umm........she died on impact. They tried bringing her back but she was already gone." I dropped to my knees and cried my heart just shattered into a million pieces. I cried until I felt someone bring me into a hug. The girls and I cried we cried and cried. The love of our lives was gone and we weren't getting her back.

We all rushed into the hospital. Once they told us what room Y/N was in we all ran to her room. We stopped in front of the door I couldn't help the tears that were streaming down my cheeks.

"I-I th-think we sh-should go in one at a-a time." Ally whispered as she was also crying. We all nodded but no one went in. I guess we were all too scared to go in. To see the love of our life just laying there lifelessly. To see that she wasn't going to wake up.

Ally sighed and said that she'll go in first. We all nodded as she walked in.

Ally's POV

I slowly walked in keeping my head down. Once I shut the door. I looked up. There she was laying there. There was a gash above her eyebrow. She looked paler than usual. The machines were off the only thing she had was the hospital gown. I held back a sob and walked towards her bed. I sat down and took her hand...her cold hand in mine. Crying into her hand.

"I-I remember when we first met you couldn't stop stuttering it was during our X Factor days. You kept hiding behind Simon because you got so nervous around us. I love you Y/N with all my heart. I hope you're happy up there in heaven. I'll never forget you if you can hear me I want you to know that. I'll always carry you in my heart and I'll miss you. I love you." I finished. I leaned up and softly kissed her cold lips.