The institute explodes

~Psylocke's POV~
We met with the next person. It was an African American girl with white hair. She was against a wall in fear of a man who Psylocke had to guess she had stole from. Her father looked towards her and nodded. She raised her arms and psyhic butterflies flew and attacked the man. The girl ran as Psylocke threw her knife and it embedded itself in his stomach, right where his heart was. He fell over dead. Come Storm her father said to the girl. You shall suffer no more. She nodded then we held hands and Psylocke teleported them to the location of Erik Lencher. He was packing to live somewhere else. We have a proposal for you my father started. I want no gift you could offer Erik said. I am happy I have a family I love, I will not break my promise again. Her father looked towards her. Erik Lencher is it not she started. You are an outcast, murderer, and Traitor to Mutants you cannot redeem yourself or hide. I can show you the power you can have ,Psylocke said. The power you deserve. She saw Erik's resistance fall and she smirked knowing she had won. That was one thing that hadn't changed, she was still a very persuasive assasin. He grabbed her hand and she felt them appear in Auschwitz. This is where your power was born, and this was where your people were slaughtered Psylocke started. She could feel the others, her father encouraging her to convince him to the dark side. She could feel Erik's sadness from the place, his memories flooded into her head. She shook her head she had to continue. You shouldn't have brought me here Erik told her. Why are you afraid, Psylocke asked him. You can't escape it Erik. Who are you he asked looking towards Psylocke. Betsy, Elizabeth, Isis I have been called many names, many life times Psylocke said mysteriously. I am the foreseer of the future, I was there to see mankind's success and their failures, I was there to foresee it all. Where you there when my mother and father died. She did not know who she was Apocalypse said knowing I was lost. Trapped without knowledge of anything as I her father was asleep trapped not in confusion but in darkness. We were not there for you then my brother, Psylocke started. But we are here for you now. You don't know your own power but I do, reach down feel the metal in the ground, reach as deep as you can you'll find you have the power to move the very earth. Apocalypse smiled as his daughter continue. She was slowly taking over his mind. He loved Psylocke and with her they were after all Osiris and Isis. Erik had minerals from the ground flying all around him. Everything they built shall fall her father said. And from the ashes of their world we shall build a better one. Psylocke saw the chaos she didn't want this but she couldn't fight so she sent for help with the strongest telepath/telekinetic she could find:Jean Grey and said in her mind Help me, Apocalypse rises he has an army to face against all of mankind. He wishes to destroy them. I know you are young and there was other telepath's I could of reached to but he would find them you were my only choice. If you can help me break his control on my mind, set me free then I can defeat him for I was Isis now I'm Psylocke but either way he won't kill me for he loves me too dearly. I am the purple one, free me and your side will win the nightmares I've been sending you won't come true. Please Psylocke pleaded. Don't make me a villain I don't want to be then she left her mind to see the girl Katrina looking at her. Are you truly Isis she asked. The Goddess of magic. Yes she said truthfully as Auschwitz crumbled into pieces and my father is Osiris that's one thing the myths got wrong. He wasn't my brother. She nodded and portaled them to their base. She watched Erik with understanding. Charles he said. She decided to ignore them and hope her father didn't figure it out. When he did he said I found it. He looked towards Psylocke. She sighed she didn't want to do this. Her eyes turned white and she found the telepath. Her power corrupted him. She could feel his companions freak out. Her father sent nukes out to destroy everything. She felt tears of anguish as she felt the telepath's pain. Psylocke he said concerned. Destroy it she heard the telepath say. Destroy Cerbro. She felt Cerbro be destroyed and she said one thing telepathically so they all could hear it before she was disconnected. Thank You then she feel to the floor. Psylocke her father called to her. Father she asked tears filling her eyes as the destruction of Cerbro had been like stabbing knives into her body. Why do I have to do this. Oh Psylocke he said. I wish I could take away your pain but it is necessary now that we know his power I need him. He helped Psylocke up who looked towards Katrina. Can you teleport us this time. She nodded and they appeared right where Psylocke feared to be seen: X mansion, where they would see the monster she was. Katrina pulled the man over to their side. No one of the boys said running up to them. Charles. Please she said looking straight into his eyes not caring if her farther or anyone else saw her. Don't. Unless you want death and they started to disappear again but she could see the beam shot at them and quickly did a slight spell to slow it down. Then they dissapered completely.
~Jean's POV~
Jean was confused first she gets a message from a Psyhic named Psylocke who calls to her for help telling her she's the reason for all her nightmares about world destruction and then the mansion was gone with everyone standing outside with a silver haired boy. Jean ran over what happened looking straight at Korrinia who always knew everything. Apocalypse has risen she said grimly. Their is a story in the Bible about the four horsemen of Apocalypse-
She was interrupted by Alex who said but there was 5 of them counting Charles that's 6. The winged one is only there for Katrina if she wasn't so valuable to him he wouldn't be there. That doesn't matter only that Apocalypse will try and destroy the earth. She was interrupted once again by the sounds of helicopters and frowned. Jean read her mind and ran over to the rubble pulling Scott and Kurt along with her. Korrinia tried to say something but got knocked out by a sonic sound. The man said I want her pointing to Mystique, her he said pointing to Jessie Lawson the huntress, him pointing to quicksilver, him pointing to Havoc, then stopped right next to where Korrinia lied. And her. Yes sir they said taking them. Jean turned them invisible as they walked near them. She covered them until they walked away. When could you do that Scott said surprised. I don't know Jean exclaimed. Ever since the telepath visited me-
Wait he interrupted. A telepath visited you. It doesn't matter then she turned to Kurt. Can you teleport us in there. Kurt nodded and they teleported into the helicopter where Korrinia lay motionless inside.