- chapter 6 - Does He Like Me or Not

A/n : i hope you enjoy (°♢°)

I need to think of a ship name for Lily and Talon !! If you want to give ideas you can

★★★

I didn't want to stop but I needed air so I put my hands on his chest and move back a little. He looks at me and smiles still with his hands on my waist,I smile to and after some seconds we hear clapping . I look at lara and laught she was clapping and smiling.

After that we finally finish the movie. Talon got a phone call and I stayed with lara she was talking about some wedding, but I couldn't focus that dam kiss. He could decline but he didn't so that means something. Right?

".... the wedding is tomorrow it isn't going to be funny." She say sad with a frown.

" why you say that ? I'm sure that you will enjoy." I smile at her

" can you come with us? " she asks with big eyes and does the puppy face I didn't know what to say

" I...I ...I don't think I can. " I say frowning.

" why?? if you come me and my brother will do whatever you want" she tries.

" I wasn't invited." I answer she runs to her brother who picks her up. He come with her still in his arms.

" can you be my date for the wedding tomorrow? " He asks. Does he really wants me to come with them or he just wants his sister to be happy??

" ...I don't know ? " I say more like a question.

" my mom wants you to come " he says seating close to me.

" in that case I think I can go " I say smiling. He samiles and gave a high-five to his sister .

" we have to choose the clothes so get dressed " he says smirking " if you Need help call me " he winks, I hit him in the arm and he laughs along with his sister. I got up walk to my room and choose something to wear

After I dressed myself, I walk to the stairs and hear them talk

"do you like her ,like mommy and daddy ? " she asks to her brother

and I hold a breath because I wanted to know but at the same time I don't.

" I don't" he simply say and I felt hot tears in my eyes, with my fingers I clean the fresh tears and put a fake smile on my face, i cant let him win this bet . I got down and I tried to talk but I couldn't then I tried again and I find my voice.