Chapter 1 - Not so Normal Saturday Night.

"You are not my daughter." I can see fear in their eyes, eyes that once scared me for doing what seems to be bad for me. The truth is, they are hiding what paradise on the other side of the wall. Wall of what they call... LOVE... For some reason I don't know what this Love means now.

"Daughter?" I said holding what I do when they hurt me, Physically or emotionally. "Your daughter died. You killed her remember?" I said as my hundred dollar pen penetrate trough my mom's eyes.

She screamed, Oh, how music to my ears. I laugh as I wait for my family to bleed to their death. I locked my younger sister, two Nephews, and niece inside their room. Of course it's locked. I don't want them to ended up like me. My big brother was lucky so does his wife, they went out for their jobs. "You have to be with my parents Danna, you saw everything." I whispered to the lifeless body of my brother's children's sitter.

My dad already passed away from blood loss. I am just waiting for my mom to follow with. I was dancing and humming some tunes. It triggered me not just now, I planned this so much. Let us reminisce Shall we.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ { Flash Back } ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"You are a disgrace!!" My mom said pulling my hair and making a fool out of me in front of the students inside my school.

"Mom! Stop!" I yelled trying to break free.

"You are not going out of the house forever. You are dead to me." She said as we walked out of the school.

Everyday she talks shits about me, won't let me out of my room unless she has something for me to do. Like wash the dishes, buy something outside even though it's hot outside, but most of all she won't let me eat. She would just put some soup and water inside my room and that will be my whole meal for the day.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ { End of Flash Back } ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And today, this is the day I snap. My brain eased to function, I don't know what to do, all the anger from I was a little girl to the day where I am now. All burst and the last thing I saw was my super pointed drawing pen. I remembered Bloody painter, I wanted to put on the two mask I made but it was too obvious, so I didn't care what happen to what I am doing. "Now mom, don't worry. You're a disgrace too, because if not. I won't be here standing, dancing on your corpse and humming what I always sing. Plus, the song I don't wanna die is what keeps me from dying." I said still dancing and humming. Imagining I am dancing with someone. "Don't worry, I'm not your daughter anyway. Remember what you always say when we get in a fight. You're dead to me. You are nothing but a dead corpse." I said then letting out a maniac laugh. I ran out of my house once I heard the sirens.

As I run out of my house I felt my blood icy. My body became numbed, my brain didn't let me see the innocent of the world. I saw guys looking at a whore-looking woman walk pass by them. "Hey, you seem fresh. Wanna hang out?" One drunk guy said to me. I still have my pen, I smiled my creepy smile but I think that made him arose. "Well then let's go darlin'." He said as he accompany me inside of their house.

The stench of liquor and smoke of what seems to be cigars with the mix of weeds, other than that I had urges. A lot of them are vulnerable, like I see them with my pen inside one of their eyes. One puncture it's neck where the soft part is. Or ohhh, right in the middle of the neck just where the collar bone is located.

One got my attention, a little girl sitting on the couch. My heart begun to beat again. I was asked why though. That's when a really big, fat guy, held her and picked her up and started kissing her. My eyes blacked and I heard people running, cursing, and I felt hot blood on my hands. I saw the fat guy holding my hand where I just pushed my really sharp pen through his throat the little girl was shaking and looking at me. I was not happy on what I did so I held out my hand. "Don't worry honey, let's get you somewhere safe." I said.

"And where do you think you're going with my daughter" I don't know why but that triggered me, I saw my Mom on him. So I smirk, into a smile, a chuckle, a laugh and turned into a insane laughter.

"Daughter? What I saw you threat her as a woman than a little girl. I am sure that inside her head, you are dead to her." I said as I am slowly trying to get close to him. "I am just simply trying to be a fairy Godmother. So you are dead to me." As I said that I quickly, with full force stabbed him on his sift spot right behind his ear, where his jaw connect. I pushed the pen further and he just plummets down on the floor. "Timber" I said as the malnourished one run and probably called the police. Three big guys stayed, one got the courage and charge towards me. I quickly stabbed his eyes with my fingers. My fingers has long nails and it was colored black. As I try and pick out his eyes he is trying to punch my face but he was hitting my shoulder. That's the only thing I know will keep my adrenaline going. I span his head, took a pocket knife in his back pocket and stabbed his neck, open it up and look at his friends. "Who's next?" I again laugh my insane laugh.

They both ran out screaming. Of course we are long away from people. There are house not fae from here like a few roads away. I look at the person tagged my shirt. My insane smile turned into a frown and guilt. I dropped the body and covered her eyes. I walked her out of the house and picked up a piece of paper. I gave her my rosary bracelet, "Remember this okay? This is the start of day, that you never be sad ever again. Take this. Pray for everything, don't end up like me. Look at the world with innocent eyes, never ever looked at the torture everything hides. Always go for something great." I said then writing a letter. A threat letter though, I know where to find her. She has everything my phone number and left her in front of an orphanage.

It's been a month, and the police and the president are searching for me. Who wouldn't, I killed a lot of people in the that while month include my parents. Even the drug addict in our districts, the police knew it was me. I put a little note there too, ' This is Reality ' was written in fresh blood. Oh, how I can feel it on my hands. On my body. I am about to kill people inside this house. She is all alone inside, she is doing sex on video with her boyfriend. Stupid hoe. I was about to climb in when I feel dizzy, and all I can hear are buzz like static on the tv or something. I saw a man with a black hoodie and blue face. Next to him was a guy wearing a tux with a red tie. Bald and white as snow. When I was about to charge in I blacked out and everything I knew changes.