Chapter 2

Everybody looks at the doors of the Cathedral as it slowly opens.

It slowly reveals a bride who was standing on the red aisle.

The bride is wearing a Pearl White V-neck Ball Gown Wedding Dress. The upper part of the gown is completely beaded that shines when the light touches it. While the back part of the gown was really long. The wedding veil was really thick that you couldn't see the bride's face. It looks so solemn.

Two little girls are throwing petals while walking ahead of her.

Then slowly, the bride walks...

.

.

.

.

Kikuchi's residence, Australia

"MOM!!!" Fuma jumps around while calling out for his mom.

The 14-year old Fuma just hanged up their telephone

"What? Why are you so excited?"

Fuma went to his mother who was reading a book.

"Guess what!!" he exclaimed.

"What? My goodness Fuma, your voice is too loud." Her mother continued reading her book.

"The entertainment just called!"

His mother was surprised, then she looks at him "Really? So what happened? What did they say?"

"I GOT ACCEPTED! I got accepted, Mom!"

"Really?! That's great news!" she hugged her son. "I'm so happy for you!"

"What entertainment?" his father, Charles enters their house, kisses his wife on the cheeks and removes his shoes. "What are you guys talking about?" he throws his coat on the sofa, and seemed to be in a bad mood.

"Welcome home dear... We uh-"

"It's the "Johnny's Entertainment" dad! I submitted my application there! You know, the famous Japanese All-boys' entertainment" Fuma said excitedly.

Charles glared at him "And who told you to join such nonsense thing? Please get me a glass of water Reika." He sat down the chair while looking at Fuma.

"Look dad, it's my dream okay? Can't you be just happy for me?"

"So you're telling me to be happy because my son is going to be an Idol or something? Hah-! How stupid is that?" Charles sarcastically laughed at his son, thinking that it's a stupid thing to become an idol. 'They're worthless and they only get money by doing some stupid acts in front of the camera.'

Fuma was taken aback on what his father said "What is the matter with you?? Don't you want me, your son to be happy!?"

"Look, I'm doing this for you. I want what's BEST for you and it is to take over the company and be the next President when the time comes. Not to be on some stupid television. What? You want me to watch you sing and dance?! Hah-! How stupid!" he shook his head. 'tsk tsk tsk'

Fuma's blood is boiling with every word that his father is telling him. He couldn't take it anymore. "I HATE YOU!!!" he yelled at his father.