Stupid Thing

Flashback

*Author’s POV*              

                “Hueeeeekkk… Hiks… Hiks…. Hueeekk,” a little cute girl was crying very loud cause her pink balloon had flown. “Hueeek… Hiks… Hiks… Mommy… My balloon…” she cried and cried. Cause she didn’t have enough money to buy one again. And she was playing alone not with her mom.

                Because her very very loud voice, she made the people around her felt uncomfortable. But, no one there tried to stop her. They just moved from that place.

                In the other part of the park, there were many boys playing soccer. And in the outline, many girls screaming their star. “Come on! Logan! Goaall!! Aaah…” Logan Lerman, the player that had been liked by the girls almost made a goal. But that all just almost.

                “Oh.. How loud the crying is.. So annoying,” Logan said himself. Then, he went out from the field and searched for the sounds. The sounds getting louder as he searched. “Oh! I got her! Uh, that girl…”

                “Hey you! You know? Your voice is very loud like a monkey! Oh, more bad! Your voice is one divided a thousand with a duck! You made me loss my goal. Your voice made my ears broken,” he shouted Emma Watson. But, she didn’t stop crying. Her crying just became louder.

                “Hueeeekkkk!!! Mooommm!!” Logan looked at Emma with strange looking. Then, he was thinking for a while. His face suddenly got back bright. Like he knew what he did, he was getting closed to her, and

                ~CUP

                He kissed her. Made her stopped for a while. But…“Hueeeeekkkkk!! Mommy…..”

                “Hey! Why you didn’t stop? I’ll always stop crying when my mother does that,” said Logan strangely.

                Buk!

                “Awww,” screamed Logan.

                Emma hit his check. “Stupid,” said Emma with her eyes full with tears.

                “What?”

                “Pervert boy! You’re so stupid!” Emma screamed. “That is not what I want. Balloon…” she remembered her balloon again. “Hiks.. Hiks… Balloon…”

                “Ssshh,” Logan add his finger in front of her mouth. Made Emma’s eyes got wide. “Wait here for a minute,” Then he left her alone.

                “So annoying that boy,” she wiped off her tears. She looked down to the grass.

                Srak… Srak..

                She lifted her head. That boy. He extended a pink balloon to her. “Don’t crying again,” he said shortly. Emma still didn’t believe. She felt really happy. “What you are waiting? Why you looked at me like that?” said Logan. Then, he pull Emma’s hand so she could hold her balloon.

                She smiled and showed her white tooth. “Thanks,” she pushed his cheeks. Then, she ran farther. She left him alone.

*Logan’s POV*

                “Aww… Hurt,” I grasped my cheeks that had pushed by that strange girl.

                Deg… Deg…. Deg…

                What a loud voice are these? Why so loud? I groped my heart. Right here. There something strange  with my stomach too… Like butterfly… What’s this? Why it happened? I don’t know why, but I searched for her. The strange girl. Where she gone? She’s gone. And I don’t know her name. Good job, Logan.

*Author POV*

                “Logan, why you here?” There’s a girl voice called him. Then, he looked back of him. Alexandra.

                “A girl, do you know her? Her hair is long and curve brown, her eyes are dark brown, umm… I don’t know. Umm… I mean, I think she’s beautiful, her accent was so good,” Logan asked her. He didn’t looking for her face that getting disgusted. She rolled her eyes.

                “I don’t know her. You must careful. I hear in this park, there’s a ghost girl. Yeah, she really liked what you said,” lied Alexandra. “Let’s go,” she attracted his right hand.

Flashback end