Songs and Artists

Hey guys! Welcome to another rant! This one is about one ofnthe most important things in the world to me, which is music! Music is a big part of my life, if you know me then you know that im almost always humming or singing and choir is my favorite subject. Speaking of music, a little life update! I had Region Choir auditions yesterday, which basically means i was competing against my entire region of singers to get into this elite choir. There are 15 chairs for each section and 2 people to each chair. The audition processnis very stressful and that day was probqbky the most stressful day of my life, but it all payed off because I ended up making 2nd chair in the 8th grade Womens Choir!

Anyways, that was a pretty random life update that most of you probably dont care about, but oh well! Back to the rant! In this chapter i am going to be recommending my top 10 favorite songs right now. Here we go!

#1:  Cannonball By X Ambassadors Ft. Skylar Grey

#2:  Gasoline By Halsey

#3:  For The Love Of A Daughter By Nightcore

#4: Battle Scars By Nightcore

#5: Car Radio By Twenty One Pilots

#6: Happy Little Pill By Troye Sivan

#7:  Breakeven By The Script

#8:  Chasing Cars By Snow Patrol

#9:  Sad Song By We The Kings Ft. Elena Coats

#10: You Found Me By The Fray

Wow, thats a lot of good songs. I will definitely do another onenof these chapters because i listen to a lot of music, so i know a lot more songs than this, this is just the top 10 for now. Thanks for reading, if you listened to all 10, then wow, youre awesome! Thanks for reading this random crap that I decided to do at midnight.  Goodbye my fellow fangirls (or fanboys)

-Allidagiraffe ♡