Bunking School - Harry Styles ( DIRTY)

You were sitting in class bored to death listening to your stupid history teacher. You just wanted to go home because this was the last class.  

While you were drawing doodles on your book you felt a poke on your side. You looked to your side and saw it was Harry, your best friend. ' Hey, why dont we get out of here and have some some fun, eh? ' he whispered so that no one heard. ' I've been dying to get out' you responded.

You excused yourself to go to the bathroom. You waited for harry by your locker and soon you saw him. ' Dont make a noise.' he said as he grabbed your hand and made for the back door. You guys quitely got out of the back door which was thankfully not locked.

' That was fun! ' you said laughing. ' Now lets go ' he took you to his car and you guys were driving around the city not knowing where to go. ' Harry, what do we now? '  you asked getting bored. ' Well, I think we can have some fun' he smirked but you had no idea what he was thinking about.

Soon, you saw that he had taken you into the woods. ' Harry? What the hell are we doing here? you asked. ' You'll see ' he said as he took his seatbelt off and smashed his lips onto yours.

You were pretty shocked by his sudden move but you also liked it alot. So you started kissing him as hungirly as he was kissing you. ' Get in the back.' he demanded. You took your seat belt off and climbed to the back as he joined you. You pulled on his collar and kissed him one last time before he was taking every piece of clothing off of  you. ' Want me that bad?' you pulled his shirt over his head and took of his pants. Youlaid down under him and pulled him on you. You both were lying naked and you could feel his hard erection on your thigh. He was kissing down your neck biting and nibbling every sensitive skin on you. He got to your tits and licked the left nipple and sucked on it while pinching the other one. He bit down on your right nipple and tugged on it making you squirm. He kissed down to your pussy giving it a long lick. He started twirling his tongue in figure eights in a painfully slow rythm.

' Dont tease me '

You pulled his head further into you and he was eating you out like a hungry tiger. You were just a moaning mess when you felt that tingling feeling.

' Harry, I-Im gonna- ' 

' Not now '

He pulled out leaving you lying helpless. You hated him so much for  doing that. But soon you felt his huge cock inside you. And before you knew it he was fucking you at full speed.

' OH MY FUCKING GOSH!! OH HARRY!! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! '

' Yeah thats right baby, scream my name....gosh your so fuckin tight'

You didnt even know where you were. That pit in your stomach formed and you knew you were gonna cum. You couldnt help it and you came all over his cock. He followed soon after.

' Mmm . That felt good'

'We should do it again sometime'

' Maybe we should'

A/N : I know it sucks! I was in a hurry!