Contest

Oh, yeah. Contest time.

PRIZES BELOW.

Remember when I did this for The One-Hundred? No? Okay. Well. This is different.

I want scary dreams. They'll be featured at the end of Building Monsters, both physical and ebook. What do I want exactly? The same thing as The One-Hundred.

ART.
POEMS.
SONGS.
SHORT STORIES.
ONE-SHOTS.
PICTURES.
SCULPTURES.
ETC.

So. Many. Options.

You've seen bits of horror in here. It's going to get a lot worse, as horror stories do. Only this book doesn't have one situation. It has dreams. And in dreams, anything is possible.

Scare me.

RULES.
Keep it PG-13.
Not mature content.
No cuss words.
Entries must be under 3,000 words.
Pictures/art/graphics have to be non-copyrighted works and completely by you.

DEADLINE
January 7, 2017

SEND IT.
1. You can email it to me at kweikel@kweikel.com
2. You can tweet me @renesmeewolfen on Twitter
3. You can use the hashtag #kwbm so I can find it on any social media
4. You can post it on my Facebook Wall (K. Weikel Books)
5. You can tag me on Wattpad
6. You can dedicate the chapter/part to me
7. You can message it to me over instagram (k.weikel.official OR renesmeewolfe)
8. You can message it to me over Facebook (K. Weikel Books)

**Every submission will make it (one per person). If you'd like to make more than one, let me know. I can split it up between the other versions of this book I'm going to make.

SHORT STORY RULES.
1. Nightmare.
2. PG-13. No mature content/cussing.
3. Must have at least a nod toward Peregrine (the angel creating the Nightmare) -- be creative!
4. Under 3,000 words; more than 1,000.

REMEMBER.
This is a Nightmare Theme for the book of Building Monsters. Always have some nod toward Peregrine (if it's a story, song, or poem), whether it be "whoever is weaving my nightmare," or, like Zinnia, they can see him, but doesn't remember him when they wake.

Blow me away with your art!

PRIZES:
1st.
- Featured on Radish in Building Monsters
- Featured on Wattpad at the end of Building Monsters
- Free physical copy of Building Monsters, where your entry will be the first at the end.

2nd.
- Featured on Radish in Little Zinnia
- Featured on Wattpad at the end of Building Monsters
- Free physical copy of Little Zinnia, where your entry will be featured.

3rd.
- Featured on Wattpad at the end of Building Monsters
- Free physical copy of Peregrine's Monster, where your entry will be featured.

4th and down
- Free ebook of Building Monsters
- Placed behind the featured entries in any of the three/four versions of the physical/ebook. (Ask me and I'll let you know which it is, depending on the amount of entries received.)

***By submitting your work, you give me rights to publish and you will not collect any royalty if any is made. You agree to these terms once you press send and I receive the work you have submitted. I don't have the right to change it, unless it's a grammatical issue or formatting problem, and I have the right to decline your submission of rules are not followed. I will give credit for your art.***