Chapter 1

The bell sounded at Brookwater High 3:15

Shauna was the first one bounding down the steps in her mini dress and her baby blue converse.It's the last day of school on our senior year. Finally! She has caramel colored hair hair and hazel eyes and she has always been very nerdy, But in a good way.

My name is Alysha I'm 18 years old and I attend Avalon High. I have blonde hair blue eyes and I am captain of the varsity cheerleading squad four years running. Well me and Shauna are kind of best friends. We have known eachother our whole entire lives.

I ran over to her from the parking lot. She hasn't seen me in a couple months since i changed school so i decided to surprise her today. 

"Shaunaaa!" I screamed as i nearly tackled her to the floor.

"Alysha!" she screamed and hugged me. "Guess what!"

"What?" i asked.

"You know how you got into GCU?" she said bouncing up and down.

"Yeaa..."

"I DID TOO!!! AHHHH WE ARE GONNA BE ROOMIES!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Oh my gosh! i'm so happy for you!" 

                                                                                  * * * * * * * *

Me and Shauna have been at Grand Canyon University for about three months now. We are roomies and are taking a few of the same classes together. Let me just say i love having her here with me. She makes me feel complete, it wouldnt be the same without her.

"Alysha, which dress do you like better for the party tonight?" Shauna asked.

I looked up comletely in shock, "You're actually going to wear a dress? I have never seen you in a dress in all the years i have known you!" 

She grabbed a pillow from her bed and threw it at me playfully "Shut-up" she laughed "I'll just wear this one then thanks for your help haha." 

She started to unzip her pants to change into the dress. She turned around facing the wall and i was watching her perfect body, noticing every curve and line on her body. And my she is perfect.

What am I saying? She is my best friend more like a sister than anything else I can't think of her that way. 

Ugghh but she is so damn perfect i just want to kiss her body and feel her body against mine. 

I got up from my bed where i was sitting and went up behind her.  "Do you need help unzipping your tube top?" I asked her.

"Oh, Yes please. Thanks Alysha." She smiled at me.

I slowly unzipped the shirt watching her back get goosebumps as my fingers would touch her skin here and there. Once i unzipped it she took it and threw it on the floor. 

i ran my hands down her back and over her shoulders. she started to moan just a little. "You seem a little tense, why dont you lie down ill massage your shoulders." 

"Oh please that would be wonderful if you dont mind"

"Of course no problem." She laid down and sat on her legs rubbing her back and butt. 

She closed her eyes and i felt her body completely relax. Perfect.  I slowly moved her bra straps down her shoulders and unclipped the back. I waited a second and she didnt object so i continued. 

I started kissing her lower back and a moan escaped her lips. I leaned in toward her ear and blew a little air into it and then kissed her neck. She smiled and started to turn over onto her back. 

I sat on her stomach and started massaging her breasts. she bit her lip and moaned quietly. She sat up and pulled my face closer to hers our lips were about to touch...

"Alysha. Hello? Earth to Alysha. Dude what's wrong with you, you have been staring over here for like a few minutes." Shauna said as she pulled me from my daydream.

"Oh sorry i was just...my mind was just in lala land i guess. So you ready for the party?" I asked trying to hide my blushing. 

"Yep just about, Let's go."

I have to admit I am really kinda sad that my daydream didnt get farther. It felt so real, I want it to be real so bad. Well there is a party and drinking, and she isnt a very smart drunk. I guess we will see what happens.

A/N Hey Guys hope you enjoyed the first chapter. Did i get you guys with the daydream? Comment what you guys think and what you want to see happen! Thanks!