Debut fanfiction story: #JORAM: Forbidden Love

Cast:
britishrain-  as himself (Sam)
Jordan as himself (Aka le sexy mr trainer c:

***********

"Hey, do you need a little help with that?"

Sam raised his head to tail down the owner of the husky, silken voice, salty sweat dribbling into his eye. It was Jordan , he realised, suddenly getting hot down there, his knees almost giving out as they shook for mercy. "U-um no thanks."

Nevertheless, Jordan stretched forth his arms to ease off the weight of the 4 pound Dumbbells that Sam had been struggling with. Sam's cheeks warmed with embarrassment. It wasn't his fault he was so weak, he was half turkey after all, but he still strived to impress Jordan with the little he had.

He watched his trainer move, eyes trained on his sweaty, strong muscles, and suddenly it became hard to breathe.

"Hows your leg?" asked Jordan, his voice a tantalizing baritone.

"Oh, er," Sam paused as he rested his weight on either of his feet, as if testing them for assurance, "it's fine."

Jordan stared into his eyes for a fraction of a minute, creating an electrified wavelength between both of their bodies, before breaking connection, his luscious lips releasing a pained sigh. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have over worked you that night. I shouldn't have pushed so hard. I thought you could handle it."

Sam's heart started on a racing staccato beat, threatening to thump right out of his chest. He remembered that night very vividly; that fateful night. It was the best and the worst, simultaneously. "I understand."

Jordan smiled, and suddenly birds chirped through sam's ears. "Dont worry, maybe next time I won't be so... Rough."

Sam's mouth dried. " and next time I will try to last longer." They looked at each other for a moment, both reluctant to stare any where else, before Sam finally returned to his Dumbbells, lifting them again with an avid fervour. He needed to be buff for Jordan. He needed abs for Jordan. He would not fail Jordan.

"Oh, and Sammy," said the trainer, whispering into his ear whilst resting a square palm on the boy's warm shoulder. Sam was ready to combust. "Let's catch a drink together some time. Just you and me, okay?"

Sam swallowed, his insides pretty much melting. "Okay."

Jordan grinned, turning on his heel to leave.

Sam pressed a hand against his chest; his heart was still rapidly palpitating, and he was still clammy and hot as ever, but it wasn't because of the exercise.