2-Sparks Fly

[Jenna's POV]

---

I wipe my hand across my forehead, taking the sweat from all that dancing off my face. I wonder what caught this guys attention, well, I can guess. The way I was letting loose on the dance floor tells me why he picked me.

We walk across the street in silence when a thought hits me.

What will Alex think?

She might just let me go. She is the one who said I needed to have a good time to forget about everything. This is good for me. Well, my high alcohol level tells me it's good for me.

The guy stops by a tungsten Dodge Charger and unlocks the doors before coming over to the passenger side and opening the door for me. Such a gentleman.

I settle into the seat more gracefully than I could hope for, and I notice the guy smiles down at me. And that's when another thought hits me.

What if he is a criminal?

It's too late now, might as well just go with it. My brain is too fried to dwell on the subject.

He closes the door with haste and slides over to the drivers side, gliding into the drivers seat and starting the car.

"Do you come here often?" He tries to make small talk, and I frown.

"Actually, I just got back here last week." I say in response as we pull away from the curb.

He laughs lightly and adds, "Me too."

"What took you away from this...lovely city?" He asks. I cross my legs and sigh.

"I was employed in the military. It was my second tour in Afghanistan." I say with a bitter taste in my mouth. I can tell he defiantly wasn't expecting that answer. I always laugh out, no one ever expects girls to do something so heroic.

"Tough girl, eh?" He says and it's the first time I notice his accent. It isn't very heavy, like he hasn't been in the UK for a long time.

I just laugh.

We make small talk until he arrive at a hotel. There is people with cameras everywhere and this is the first time I actually take a good look at this mysterious man.

Holy shit.

It's Harry freaking Styles. He's in that band, oh, what is it? One Movement? Two Ways? One Direction.

"Holy crap. You're Harry!" I explain and he laughs quietly.

"Used to be."

I nod in understanding. One Direction had a very dramatic split right after their third album release. They canceled the tour and called it quits. Nobody knows exactly why.

"And I'm also in deep trouble if my agent finds out about our little arrangement here."

"Fair enough."

Harry maneuvers the car to the back of the hotel, where about ten guys in darker clothes signal for him to park. He pulls into a parking space and gets up. I follow him into the hotel after he hands his keys to one of the guys in the front of the pack. Lights go off but I grab his hand and follow him to his hotel room.

Once we are at his door, I try to set the mood.

"So, what do you want to do?" I ask in the most seductive voice I can muster. Wow, I must be drunk.

Harry wiggles his eyebrows as he fumbles with his room key. Carefully, he slides it in and unlocks the door.

"Well it's about time." I add.