The Time Turner

Chapter 1

I was lying in bed spinning my necklace. The middle of it spinned, it was really neat. It shined when the light hit it. There was some sort of writing on it, but I was never sure what. Anyways, I sometimes have an over active imagination. When I do , I believe in witches and things like that. I always feel like someone is watching me. Maybe I am crazy, maybe it is true.

This day it was worse and different. My whole life suddenly changed. It started after I went to go eat lunch. I had been home alone all day. I went back to my room and when I opened the door all I saw was an open field. " What the heck? Where am I?" I said. I turned around my door was gone. I checked my phone and of course the was no signal. Like always when you need a phone it doesn't work.

I walked on to see if there was anything near. There was only an open field with hills going back for miles. No road, no path just grass and rocks. I guess I will keep walking and see if anything shows up.

My name is Caitlin Morris, just in case I haven't told you. I am fifteen years old. I have one older sister, who is in college. My parents work a lot, so I am home alone most of the time. I was walking for hours and all i could think about was my family and friends. I have a lot of friends, i am that nerdy band geek who is quiet and sits in the back of the class. I raised my necklace to the moon and it twinkled, i love to it do that.

Chapter 2

I woke up in a fright. Some boy standing there staring at me. " Are you okay?" he asked. My head throbbed and I was hungry.

" Ya, who are you?

" I am Caleb Morgan , and you miss? he asked while helping me up off the ground.

Caitlin, Caitlin Morris" I could help but blush. " Where are we?

" Well we are in the Wizarding World"

Did I look stupid? Cause he didn't take me seriously. " No seriously where are we?"

" I wasn't joking"

" Are you freaking kidding me, wizards there is no such thing"

" i can prove it to you." he insisted. he took out his want and a apell. i remember the exact words "Levioso" Then this leaf started to float. I didn't really fully believe, but i knew he wasn't lying. but when i thought about that then i remember I cant see my parents.

"No, no, no, no, no. This can not be happening. I am dreaming, you aren't real." I started to trail off into deep worry.

"Just calm down and everything will be fine."

"Fine, everything is not fine. i am another dimension away from my world, my life. My parents, what if they think i am dead?"

Caleb started to say something. i was to distracted to notice. Then i just blacked out.

Chapter 3

I don't know where i was or what happened. I think i passed out but i have this strange feeling that Caleb did a spell that made me pass out. I was laying on a bed. Caleb finally came in. " Sorry, you were freaking out and i wasn't sure what else to do."

Something about Caleb was different. other than that he was a wizard. I felt safe around him , like i would never get hurt. He had blond hair and beautiful blue eyes. " Thank you" i finally said.

No problem, i could tell you nedded help"

"What year is it?" i finally got the courage to ask, so afraid it might be a different year then it was back at home.

" 1434"

All i could do was cry. I don't know how this happened and why it happened to me but there had to be a reason. He sat there hugging me. it felt good. " How will i get back?"

I honestly don't know" I believed him. The silence started there. We just sat there starring at each other. Not a single word came out our mouths.

That night I went outside to look at the stars. Some of the words on my necklace started to make since. Caleb came outside and i showed him the necklace. He thought it was cool, but he had never seen anything like it before. We stood there with his arms wrapped around me starring at the stars.