Snow sickness

Tiffany is her name.

It was the end of December. A bad snow storm hit the night before and another one was coming. As my parents left to hurry to get groceries before the storm hits they told me to stay inside don't go outside. Also Nina next door will come over to watch me while they were gone.As being four I never listened to my parents. I grabbed my boots and my coat from my little hook. It was nice because it made me feel tall. I went outside forgetting about Nina and went to the street behind my house. No one was driving. As I looked to my left I saw grey skies and as I looked to my right I saw black skies coming closer and closer by the second. I had heard about this from my best friend Christopher. He told me that those clouds bring more snow here and when it falls it feels like little kisses on your cheek. I saw the clouds coming closer and closer. faster and faster by the second.

All of the sudden everything turns grey. As the snow is passing by her, the winds are becoming stronger. Strong enough for the wind to almost pick her up and make her flying. Thinking about her parents frightened her. Thinking if that  they didn't make it in time to the store. Or if they did and when they came back they would find out that she was  out side.

The snow had gotten up to Tiffany's knees she struggled to get back inside. luckily she remebered where the house was. The wind kept pushing her to her  right .  A big rush of wind came, pushing Tiffany over. once when she feel she hit her head on something hard. 

Everything was black after that. Tiffany could only hear sirens and some people crying. Being so confused she tried to speak "Whats going on. I am alright."

No one answered just the sirens and the same people crying away. Tiffany felt her body being picked up. That was the rest she heard or felt.