Quiet girl

Happy reading! :]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kane's P.O.V.

As I walked to my class, I look at each pretty girl in the hallway, and send each one of my trademark smiles. I wasn't really a guy to get tied down by one girl, because I need more than one girl most of the time, to stasify my girl needs. Most girls liked me anyways, because of my god-like features.

But I do have a couple favorites.

Allison, the blonde head cheerleader, who wants to be the best witch. And Brianna, the girl that wants to be an actress or a model. Personally, I dont think they have enough brains to accomplish either of their dreams.

Right when I walk into my defences class, the late bell rings, meaning I'm late... Again. I quickly sigh, then walk into the big gym-like classroom, that has obsticle courses, and a bunch of sparring mats.

I set my bag down, at my seat and sit down, waiting for our defence teacher; Mr. Hallred to choose who is going to fight against eachother. Surprisingly, I get paired up with some girl named Nicole Adler?

Isn't she that quiet chick that always doodles in her notebook, in my history class? (Yeah, we have regular classes too, but our regular classes are related to powers.) She wouldn't stand a chance against my air and teleporting! Oh well, soon enough we both walk onto one of the blue mats and get into our stances, till Mr. Hallred blows his whistle.

3, 2, 1. -whistle-

Nicole is really fast to form a fire ball in her hands, and shoot it at my head, but I decide not to use my mind reading or controlling, because that'd be unfair.

I quickly disappear and reappear behind Nicole, and blasting her with my air, against the mat, then she uses her telekinesis, to pick up a baseball bat and hit my torso with it hard. Then I loose hold of my air that was pinning her down before.

"Damn.." She's good!