Slave: Part 1

Warning: This story has explicit content if you are not open minded then better stop reading NOW. 

Okay, you are still reading it up to here which means you really are interested. If that so, I have three friendly reminders before I allow you to proceed

1. Open you mind not your legs.

2. Touch the screen of your phone to scroll down. DO NOT scroll down you hand and touch yourself.

3. This is a Wattpad not a WETpad

*some contents are adapted from another story...

*this is a 4 part story...

*part 1 is merely a starter and gets wilder part by part

*don't report. Hahaha

Lots of crumpled papers scattered on the floor whilst smoke coming from cigarettes filled the whole room and murmuring noises from the students bounces from wall to wall. There is even someone who is partying through his loud EDM music filling the room, good thing the room next to them is not distracted by it. Despite all that, she still went inside the room as quietly as possible, she took the seat in front and tried her best not to mind everyone though she is actually feeling the other way around.

"Pst." Alice, a butch and one of the students sitting on the other side of the room hissed as she hit her classmate sitting right beside her. "You know who she is?" she asked referring to the girl who just entered the room.

Being pissed as she was currently listening to music with her headphones on, she still removed it from her head and examined the curly-haired girl sitting at the very front.

"Nope." she simply answered and puffed her cigarette casually as if she's not in the class room.

"Whatcha think?" Alice asked.

Just as she was about to answer her friend, another classmate of them rushed into their room

"Guys!! I have a good news!" the president of the class shouted happily. "No Trigonometry class today! Miss Mckenzie is currently in the hospital" she added. Everyone laughed except for one who quickly asked what happened, being worried by her tone. The curly-haired girl just observed everyone in the room and how each reacted to the news.

"Psh.. that's the funniest thing I ever heard" Crystal, Alice's friend commented and had another puff on her cigarette. "I won't be surprised if she had a cardiac arrest or something. A 54 year old instructor should be staying at home instead of teaching Trigonometry in a class where only a few is paying attention. Besides, our dean knows that this class is a seven to eight in the evening and it's so damn boring to have Miss Mckenzie as our instructor knowing that the subject is a Math one. I mean hello? Math plus last class of the day everyday plus the time slot is in the evening plus Miss Mckenzie is the instructor, the most boring instructor of all time. Psh. Where the hell is the logic there?" she said and rolled her eyes.

That being said, the curly-haired woman sitting in front of the classroom stood up and walked towards the teacher's desk.

"Sit down! All of you!!" she yelled which made most of the students startled as she banged the table. "What kind of class is this? Miss Mckenzie is currently at the hospital, probably because she can't handle you! And there you are being okay and even happy with it? You are even mocking her and saying bad things behind her back! This classroom is so dirty and full of students who don't know how to respect!" she yelled once again which made the half of the class behave whilst the others murmured to each other while laughing.

"What's with the speech, bitch?" Crystal whispered but the curly-haired woman heard it.

"What did you just say?" she asked but Crystal just rolled her eyes. "I know you! You're Crystal Smiths, right? I heard so much about you from your instructors especially from Miss Mckenzie. No wonder why you kept on repeating this subject." she said but Crystal didn't mind and just smirked at her. "Honestly, I'm not a kind of person who embarrasses students but as for you, I think you deserve it. It's just Trigonometry and you're on your 4th time of retaking this? Do you even have plans of finishing college? Lucky you that you passed the Ethics subject even if you don't have such!"