{Chapter 3}

My Possessive Vampire Boss
________

_Chapter 3_

"Good morning, Mr. White" I say happily to him as I arrive for work. It's a new and happy day, and I'm in a good mood. "Good morning, Miss Summers. You're early, you don't start until ninth e and it's only eight" He says pointing at the watch around his left wrist. "The only reason I'm early is because I woke up before my alarm and I'm well aware of the time, Mr. White" I tell him smiling. I woke up this morning very happy and I'm bringing it to work.

"All right, you can always come here as early as you wish, but please do not in the middle of the night due to the library being closed" He says and chuckles. I giggle a bit at that. "I don't find a reason for me to come here in the middle of the night, Mr. White" I tell him, and laugh a bit. Why would anyone come to the library in the middle of the night, people are suppose to asleep at that time. People need sleep and the night is a good time to sleep. "That Miss Summers is hopefully true, otherwise you'd freeze in the cold. It's almost winter" He states seriously.

"Enough about that, now I want to know what and why Mr. Black desperately wanted to speak to you, care to tell me?" He asks, he doesn't look that interested in knowing, and he looks angry for some reason. He was happy just a second ago. He has this in common with Mr. Black. "Well, he just wants me to work for him. I find it rather odd" I say with a smile. His eyes become darker and he comes angrier. I didn't know that his eyes could get darker when he's angry. That's unique. "What did you say about it?" He asks. It's as clear as day that he is trying to be calm even if he isn't. Why is he angry all of a sudden? There is absolutely nothing to be angry about.

Ok, maybe there is one reason to be angry. If I were to take the job offer Mr. Black gave me, he would lose me as an employee, and I'm not going to take his job offer. I just started here and I'm not going to give it up. "I refused his offer because I just started working, and I am already in love with it. I'm not letting a job like this go, so you don't have to worry about it" I tell him proudly. "Well, it looks like you will be getting a raise since you refuse to work for that man" He says through his gritting teeth, he is so angry at Mr. Black. It is as clear as the blue sky.

"Why would you give me a raise on my second day?" I ask him a bit confused. I'm sure that this isn't very common to get a raise on the second day. Can he give me a raise when I have only just started? I thought that you could get a raise after working there for at least a year or longer. "Because, Miss Summers, you are the first person I've ever known to have refuse an offer he suggested and the money he offers" He tells me. I had no idea that just by politely refusing an offer, I would become the first person Mr. White knows that has refused an offer from Mr. Black. Is that why Mr. Black was so angry at me for refusing his job offer, because no one ever has?

"Well, enough about him and his stupid offers. Your work day is about to begin in few minutes, so you better get ready for the day" He tells me. I look at the clock on the wall, and he's right. Work is about to start. I can't believe that the time passes so quickly. "I better start, don't want to disappoint my boss" I say laughing. He joins in the laughter. He opens the library and I begin my second day at work.

 He opens the library and I begin my second day at work