EXO-K FACTS PART 4

PART 4

106. In private, Sehun sometimes acts like the "on-stage" Chanyeol. 

107. Chanyeol likes to fiddle with his phone. 

108. Sehun flashes his underwear the most, out of all the members during performances. 

109. Kai and Chanyeol have been labeled "pigs"; as they have the largest appetites. 

110. Baekhyun likes to compare feet size with Chanyeol. 

111. Suho is the type of guy who would wear singlets and shorts when going out 

112. Sehun would use any shiny object as a mirror. 

113. Kai often tells really lame jokes that only he will understands and laugh. 

114. D.O. always lose at rock-paper-scissors. 

115. Chanyeol likes looking at his reflection and taking selcas. 

116. Suho always bring Sehun along with him when he goes out. 

117. Chanyeol fancies canvass shoes. 

118. Baekhyun calls his hyung every day. 

119. Sehun likes pulling pranks on the other members. 

120. Baekhyun and D.O. would often team up to bully Chanyeol. 

121. Korean fans have once seen Suho and Sehun enter a men's underwear store together. 

122. Because of D.O, Sehun likes mint choco chips. 

123. Other than bubble tea, Sehun likes eating sushi with cola and yoghurt. 

124. Sehun likes eating ddeokbokki as long as it's not spicy. 

125. Sehun says he can cook. 

126. Baekhyun doesn't like animal abuse 

127. As a trainee, Chanyeol was one of the latest to come to practice but one of the earliest to leave. 

128. In one of their first few fansigns, a fan wore a really short miniskirt, and Chanyeol scolded her about it. The next fan signing, she dressed properly and Chanyeol praised her. 

129. Suho looks so much better in real life. Fans say it's incomparable to how he comes out on TV and in pictures. 

130. Suho was really nice to fans of other groups who waited outside the SM building when he was a trainee. He'd strike up conversations if they seemed lonely/bored once in a while and remind them not to stay out too late. Lots of fans remembered him as a kind, smiling face. 

131. Suho used to wear a hoodie that a fan gave him as a trainee a lot. 

132. All EXO-K members really love ketchup. There's a rumor that they're crazy for hot dogs. (Korean-style hot dogs look more like corndogs.) 

133. EXO-K members go on the Internet often and like searching up what fans say about them on Naver. Especially Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Suho. 

134. At the EXO-K hi-touch event, a fan was being really shy and hesitant about giving Chanyeol a high-five. Chanyeol grabbed her wrist, lowered his head so he could meet her eyes, held eye contact, gave her a high- five, and warmly said, "Bye~" 

135. Lots of people pronounced Chanyeol's name sorta like "Chanyurl" instead of "Chan.Yeol." There was one SM trainee who pronounced his name spot-on as "Chan.Yeol." So when Chanyeol was still a trainee, his small group of fans who were supporting him from pre-debut pointed this girl out one day to him saying, "Oppa, this girl says your name weirdly." The trainee wasn't that close to Chanyeol, so she got all shy and her mouth stayed shut. Chanyeol prodded her to say his name, so she mumbled, "Chan.Yeol.Oppa." And he started laughing 'cause she sounded really stiff and awkward. The trainee got upset and felt pretty embarrassed and she ran inside the SM building. Chanyeol looked kind of apologetic afterwards.