Tag,You're it

(Rosie outfit) I was in school.I went to my locker and grabbed my binder and a book,I closed it and went to my classes,Once I was done with that I went to lunch,I didn't want to eat,I sat down but got back up cause someone dragged me,It was Alex "Where are we going"I asked him,"Somewhere come on"He dragged me to a motorcycle "I'm not getting on"I said to him trying to walk away But he grabbed my hand a dragged me,I sighed.

He gave me a helmet and I put it on,I wrapped my arms around his waist and,I heard his heart beat fast,We were passing by trees,I rested my head on his shoulder.Once we made it to where we were going,it was at the ice rink,We got off,I took off my helmet and gave it to him.

He walked in front of me and I followed,We were behind a wall,then Scott came in "Boyd! I just wanna talk."Scott said but getting ignored by Boyd "Hey,come on,Boyd,please. Did Derek tell you everything?And I don't just mean going out of control on the full moons.I mean everything."He said walking closer to Boyd

"He told me about the hunters."Boyd simply answered "An that's not enough for you to say no?Whatever you want there's other ways to get it."Scott said calmly "I just wanna not eat lunch alone every day."Boyd answered him

"If you're looking for friends,you can do a lot better than Derek."Scott said,Then was interrupted by Derek,I looked to my side to see Alex gone,I looked back at Derek and he was standing with him,Isaac,and Erica.

"That really hurts,Scott.I mean,if you're going to review me,at least take a consensus...Erica,how's life been for you since we met?"He asked her still looking at Scott "In a word....Trans-formative."She said,while she roared at Scott,god this is not the girl I stuck up for. "Isaac"

"Well,I'm a little bummed about being a fugitive,but other than that,I'm great."He said "Okay,hold on,This isn't exactly a fair fight."Scott said to Derek "Then go home,Scott."Derek said while smiling,Erica and Isaac started walking up to him and he punched the ice making it break "I mean fair for them."He said and wolfed out and roared.

They were fighting,I was watching,Scott threw Isaac to the window and fell to the floor.Scott was fighting Erica and threw her behind him letting her hit the vehicle Boyd was on.

Isaac was going towards Scott,I made myself invisible and teleported behind him and grabbed his collar and threw him back,Scott was confused on what did that,I made myself visible,I was also shifted but as a cat,I roar and my claws were out and eyes glowed as well,Erica got up and attacked Scott,I was going to warn him,but Isaac got up and turned me over,I growled at him,I looked at his eyes and made him hallucinate,He looked down and walked backwards,I made him think the ice was breaking,I went up to him and spin kicked him.

Erica threw Scott to where I was Scott got up and ran to where Erica was then Alex got in and Scott tackled him,Erica got on top of Scott and Scott backed up and hit her again,Alex went to attack,But I teleported,I grabbed his fist and kneed him then clawed him he fell,and I side kicked his face.Then Scott threw Erica,Boyd was watching what we did.

Scott and I looked at each-other,I put my hands up saying I'm on his side."Don't you get it?He's not doing this for you.He's just adding to his own power,okay?It's all about him.He makes you feel like he's giving you some kind of gift when all he's done is turn you into a bunch of guard dogs!"Scott yelled at the betas and threw them to Derek feet,I did the same.

"It's true.It is about power."Derek said walking over to us,Scott pushed me back, He roared at us,Derek Hit Scott and Scratched him and punched him but Scott fought back.

Scott was going to punch him but Derek beat him to it,and he slammed him to the ground and stepped on his chest and Scott coughed,I watched as he let go,I ran up to him and kneel down.Boyd jumped off "Don't.You don't wanna be like them"Scott said panting "You're right.I wanna be like you."Boyd said lifting up his sweater showing his side that has a bite mark.

I helped Scott up,and made tissue appear and wiped the blood from his mouth and I looked at his side,then at him asking if I can clean it,he nodded and lifted his sweater,I cleaned it.Then made the tissue disappear in front of him "Did Derek bite you?"He asked a little angry "No. I've been like this my whole life,"I said to him "Scott"He said "Chess"I said to him

"What are you?"He asked me as we were walking out "I'm a Cheshire cat"I said to him,he looked at me confused "Tell your boss he knows"I said to him "How do you know my boss?How does he know?"He asked me "Because,When you have nothing to do you meet new people.And he didn't tell me."I said to him

"Well,I got to go there right now"He said we walked out there was no car "Do you want me to take you?"I asked him,he looked at me more confuse "I can teleport us there"I said to him,Before he could say anything,I grabbed his hand and we disappeared.

We walked in an he checked the slash mark on his side "why aren't you healing?"He asked himself "Because it's from an Alpha."A voice said "I think maybe we better have that talk now"He said looking at Scott.

1054 words 🃏🖤