Girl Meets Boy- Wattpad Contest

I really hope I wasnt late on the deadline, my computer wont let me upload so I have to upload it from a different computer. Please accept this! It was done Yesterday

______________________________________________________________________________

I looked around the crowded hallways, trying to spot that one boy who always makes my heart skip a beat. Trying not to make it obvious my eyes swept through the crowd and immediately spotted him,  I seem to have a sixth sense when it comes to him and sometimes I can just feel his presence whenever I need him and maybe that’s why I turned around and found him staring at me.

 I smiled as I walked up to him, he smiled back and suddenly it seemed like we were the only two standing there, his mood seemed to brighten as I approached him.

“You look pretty happy today,” I say smiling. His eyes sparkled for a bit and it seemed that his smile got bigger, he answered back confidently, “I am. It’s a pretty great day” I watch as his expression changes to something less enthusiastic, maybe he wasn’t so happy to see me, I stand there as disappointment washes through me.

Then as he suddenly realizes I’m still there he looks me in the eyes and for a moment I’m caught off guard.

“Wanna go out?” he says suddenly, startling me out of my trance. I look up to meet his eyes and I feel like everything’s finally falling into place. I say, “Sure” so softly that only he is able to hear it.

He grins widely at me then seems to remember something and drops the smile, he looks at me worriedly. I’m afraid he suddenly thinks that this is a mistake.

“ I mean like on… like on a date type thing?” I laugh glad that he wasn’t changing his mind and say, “Yeah, I got that”

 He lights up and smiles like he’s won the lottery, I just hope he can forget about Debra…

[300 words]