Stranger

My heart stopped completely! I knew him from some where....i just couldn't put my finger on it.

Ariana: Hi...um do I know you?

Latika: This is Emanuel...my boyfriend!

Ariana: (O_o)

Johnna: We'll it's nice to meet you!

Ariana: How long has this been going on?

Latika: For some time...*looks down*

Ariana: More specific please!

Latika: The night your father died!

Ariana: WHAT THE HELL MOM!

Latika: Look Mamí I'm sorry it's jus- *GCO*

Ariana: I can't believe you!

I walked away and outside..."Whore" I mumbled! I guess she heard it and ran to the bathroom. Johnna looked at me disgusted and ran after Mom followed by Emanuel.

Ariana: ugh!

I went outside and sat on the sidewalk. All sort of emotions was pounding in my head...i had to get away from this...some way some how! Of course I'll come back but when my head is clear and clean. I didn't really mean what I said to my Mom! I love her with all my heart...it just breaks me seeing her with another Man who isn't my dad. I balled up on the side walk crying. I sucked it up later and decided that I should apologize.

I got up and went back inside. I walked to the table but no one was there. I guess I'll just wait for them to come back. I sat down in the chair when I saw a black object on Emanuel's chair. It was his wallet. I didn't want to but I did....i opened it and popped out his ID. "WTF" I said to myself. "This cannot be true! OMFG ITS TRUE! He looks just like him. The hair, the accent, the skin, the smile....HE'S....(TO BE CONTUNUED)

Roc's P.O.V

I was at Ziann's house helping her with the chores. We blasted music from the radio while cleaning...its better that way. I was done cleaning the living room and the last thing on the list was the dishes which Ziann was doing. I walked in the kitchen to see her rocking her curves to the song. The song "I wanna Be" by Chris Brown was playing. Her hips...those curves...that body! I know she's like my best friend....but GOD DAYMN!!! I couldn't help but not to take control over them hips so I did.

Ooh...hey

Imagine if the pillow that you cried on was my chest

If a tissue That you wiped your face was my hand...

She shook when she felt my hands and turned around. Her hand hands had bubbles on then. She smirked at me and put a bubble on my nose. I brought her closer and her eyes got bigger...the she looked down a little to hide her blush. I lifter her up by her chin. She looked at me and smile. Her dimples began to show. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I did it! I kissed her. Her lips were so soft...so plump....so....SEXY! I was surprised she kissed back. I played her cheeks and she played with my curls. I picked her up onto the counter not breaking the kiss.

This girl has no idea what I could do to her...and how I could do it! I smirked at the thought and asked for an entrance into her mouth...she accepted until...

???: WTF?! CHRESANTO?!

Ziann: Mom?! Dad?!

Roc: I'm so sorry! *helps her down*

Her Dad: GET TF OUT MY HOUSE!

Ziann: But Dad h- *gco*

Her Dad: DONT BUT DAD ME ZIANN!

I looked at Ziann one last time. I saw hurt and tears running down her face. I quickly got out the house because I didn't want to see her beautiful face so sad, hurt, and in pain. Before I left she mouthed the words "I Love You!" I said it back and left. She has no idea how much I love her.

Princeton's P.O.V

"He is out mijo" those were the last words my mom said to me on the phone before I hung up. My father is out of prison and he could be anywhere! This scares me because he is incapable of doing all devious things. I have to find Ariana....NOW!

WOW! Some chapter Right? Right.

Who's Ariana talking about?!

Is Ziann and Roc falling in love?!

Is Ziann Pregnant by roc?!

Where is Princeton's Dad?!

"Comment for more"