Through The Dark

It was the en of my last year in college, I was so excited to finish my last paper I needed to write about living in london for the past 5 years. I had to let my mind take a vacation with me because this paper was really draining everything in me. I've been sittin in this park for the past 3 hours, trying to find inspiration. This was the 7th park I've been to today. I just decided to journal instead, maybe get a few ideas flowing through my blood.

There really wasn't anyone around today because it was so old outside. Maybe about 3-4 people walked by total in the many hours I've been sitting here. I've decided to draw the veiw that i was looking at. I felt the bench i was sitting on bend a little bit, knowing someone had joined me. He looked like a pure british man, but for some reason he looked really familiar. I quickly closed my journal, feeling him leaning over and trying to take a peek.

"May I ask what you were drawing?" He asked, he had such a low, slow raspy voice, it shocked me for a second.

"Just the veiw." I replied, intimidated to make eye contact with him.

"Well from what I saw, it looked very nice." I could feel his stare burning onto my cheek. I finaly decided to let all of my nerves loose and look at him. And i was very glad I did. He was just beautiful. He had bright green eyes and shaggy brown hair, he wrapped his hair up in what looked like a paid sleeve, an his lips were full and pink. He was just flawless. "You dont look like your from around here." He said as i was staring at every one of his features. I quickly looked away, realisin his bright eyes were staring right into mine.

"You're right, I'm not." I answered him, messing with the corners of my journal.

"Oh? Where are you from then?" He asked me.

"From the states. Usa." I asnwered, still playing with my journal. I saw his fingers wrap around the edges of my journal as he slowly slipped it out of my hand and set it in between us.

"May I ask what you're doing all the way over here?" He asked, looking right at me again.

"I'm... I'm finishing up college." I said, struggling to find my words. 

"Stand up." He said, standing himself up straight.I stood up right next to him and my figure was so short compared to his. He put my journal in my bag and grabbed my hand. "Mind if i show you around?" He asked, looking down at me, I nervously shook my head and he giggled, dragging me along with him into the big city.

"I'm going to take you to my favorite pace in town. Is that alright?" He said, grippin tight onto my hand, trying to bear the cold.

"No, I dont mind." I said, shivering from the cold. He felt me shiver i suppose because he wrapped his big jacket around me, pulling me close into his side until we got to our destination. He quickly dragged me inside of the bakery. "This is your favorite place?" I asked him, rubbing my hands together as we got ino the place.

"You'll see why." He said, giving me a smirk as he took offhis jacket. He went behind the counter and started banging the be very loudly, callin everyones name. I laughed at the way he was doing everything because he did it so passiontely. He gave me a quick glance. "Wait, I didn't catch your name." He whispered to me quickly.

"Cameron." I whispered to him. He smiled an his eyes lit up.

"I'm Harry." He reached over the counter and shook my hand. I laughed at his attempt. A of the girls from the bakery came out, screamin Harrys name and giving him big hugs. This was the sweetest thing to see.

Then I finally realized who this was. I remember taking my little sister to see a movie with a boy in a bakery and now he's famous playing in Madison Square Garden. I knew exactly who this boy was. He was Harry Styles from One DIrection. The biggest boy band in the world. I got a really uncomfortable feeing letting this just settle in. He kept making quick glances at me and smiling. 

"Barbara I want you to meet Haley, she's finishing up her college years here." He told me, walking me up to her.

"Hi Barbara, It's nice to see you again." I said with a smile and giving her a hug.

"Wait, you two know each other?"  He said, his eyes wide in shock.

"I stop by in here every morning with her to get a hot roll before my school." I said, smiling at him.

"Yes. shes a keeper Harold." Barbara said, knudging him in the waist. I saw his cheeks immediatey turn red which made mine turn red. 'Well you guys go on and have fun today, It's suppose to be freezing tomorrow." She said, practically kicking us out of her shop. 

"Well that was rude." He said, pretending to be upset, I just laughed at him. I was so nervous because I of alll people was talking to one of the biggest popstars in the world. It just couldn't settle in correctly. "So I have a question for you my dear." He said, swinging my hand back and forth. 

"And I may have an answer" I answered trying to ignore the fact that he just called me dear. 

"Well theres a christmas party I am going to tonight, and I was wonderin if you could be my date?" He said, for the first time today not making any eye contact with me. 

"I'd love to go." I said with a big smile on my face.

"Really?" He said, llooking shocked. To be honest I was shocked that he was shocked. "Well let me give you my number." He said, I handed him my phone so he could type in his phone number. I watched his ong fingers type fast. His nose and cheeks were all pink from the cold and it was adorable. He handed me my phone back. "So i'll pick you up tonight?" He asked, beginning to walk away.

"Yeah, that sounds great." I said, smiling and watching him struggle to walk backwards.

"Can't wait." He practically screamed. tripping over himself. I laughed and turned around, needing to get to my flat iimmediately to get ready for the party.