Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Maddie, are you packing!" I yell to my little sister from the stairs, I can hear some boxes being moved but I don't know if it's mom or Maddie.

"YES!" She yells back in her fake sweet angle voice, and I roll my eyes.

I slowly walk up the stairs, one step at a time and then walk into my room. My room is on the right side of the stairs, across from my little sister's room.

I went over to my desk and sat down by my lap top.

*************************************************************************************

This is the will of Milly Jenkins. Written on the date of 27 of March.

**************************************************************************************

I stopped and started to think about what I was doing, then I just laughed a little and continued to write.

*************************************************************************************

If my parents are feeling guilty because of my death, making me move back to Sunnyvale, leaving sunny California behind me, I can say this: YES, I am blaming YOU for ending my life and destroying whatever chance I  had of being happy.

I hope you will understand that. I give everything I owe to a charity that I request to be started in my name, to go to building houses for the homeless.

Yours truly, Milly

****************************************************************************************

I wrote my will and then saved it, keeping it to myself on my password protected laptop.

If your curious to why I am being so dramatic, I will tell you.

A long time ago, in my freshman year, I went to Sunny High. It's the high school in the little town of Sunnyvale.

Anyway, I was bullied because back then, I had friends that like me for being me and I was fine with how I looked.

I won't go into much detail, but I kind of wore turtleneck sweaters and long skirts or sometimes, big baggy pants with big hoodies.

Of course I was bullied by the cheerleaders, jocks and basically, by everyone!

I had my books thrown in the trash, my jackets and hats stolen, my locker was trashed and whenever I would walk through the halls, I would be shoved or be called name at.

They called me "Ugly", "Loser", "Retard", "Fatty", "Freak" and a lot of other really hurtful things that I never forgot and would of made my self esteem lower, if it hadn't been for my three best friends: My cousin Lucy Johnson, my gay BFF Nigel Buford and my favorite girl Sarah Green.

I was also "secret friends" with Sarah's big brother, Corey. But he fake bullied me when we were at school, just not as much as his friends. I guess you could say that he went easy on me.

Then almost at the end of my freshman year, it got worse. A LOT WORSE.

See, I was drunk and Yes, I know it was stupid to drink when your so young ...
Anyway, I was drunk and Sara and Lucy, and a few of the girls that were nice to me, knowing that they couldn't get bullied if anyone found out that they were "friends" with me, including the schools most known slut, Sally Connor, convinced me that we should play "Truth or Dare". We were all drunk at that time and after some convincing, I agreed to play the game.

So after a few very funny dares and some truth's, it's Sally's turn. And since she is totally wasted right now, and me not being even half as much drunk as she was, but still pretty drunk, she starts to tell all of us how she is starting to "like-like" girls to.

So she did asked me, "Truth or Dare" and she called me a chicken when I said so fast "Truth", so I picked dare. She then pretended to think about it just to annoy me.
Then she said something that chocked us all.

"I dare you to ... make out with me for 50 seconds!" She said to me and while everyone else were shocked, I just shrugged, took a long sip of beer and then leaned in and started to make out with her.

After that, one of the girls had told the cheerleader captain "Cindy" about the truth and dare. I blushed while the whole school got to know it, and I was bullied and then I started to think that maybe I was Bi-sexual.

One two week trip to stay at my aunt in Washington D.C, I met a girl there by the name of Charlie, we were together and I did understand that I was Bi, so when we broke up, she understood me and we left on good terms.

I knew that I was more into guys then girls, I was glad that I had discovered it about myself. But I was bullied so much more worse now.

Then - FINALLY - My suffering ends. Dad's company has to move to California, meaning me and my family go to live in "La La land!".

You can imagine how happy I was!