Behind the Mask (BOYXBOY) Chapter 1

I just wanted you guys to know that this is my FIRST (BOYXBOY) story actually its my first time ever actually writing a story at all. XD Please beare with me and comment truthfully otherwise how am i gonna get better!!!?? OH! And please forgive me if i spell something wrong! >_<

P.S. !!!WARNING!!! This is a (BOYXBOY) story if you don't like it then GET OFF THIS PAGE!!! If you don't mind these stories then please, read on! ED

Alex POV:

BUZZ! BUZZ! BUZZ!

   I moaned as i heard my alarm start buzzing telling me it was time to get up. I rolled out of bed looking around my room. It wasn't much i guess, it had a dresser in the corner and my messy desk next to it. My bed was accross from them and my walls were a deep, almost black, purple.

   I shuffled to the bathroom, i turned on the water until it was burnning hot. I stepped into the shower and relaxed as the warm water streamed down my back. As I stepped out of the shower I heard my stupid uncle calling for me. I dried off and through on some really loose skinny jeans, a plain black tee-shirt, and some moccasins, not the stupid fack slipper ones but the real ones, and walked down combing my fingers through my long dark hair.

   I walked into the kitchen to find my uncle sitting at the table with a beer in one hand and a ciggi in the other. I frowned disgusted, my uncle was the most unattractive man in the world he was bald and allways wore a stained wifebeatter tanktop and sweatpants. I swear he has never worked a day in his life!

   "Hey what did you want," I asked as I walked over to the toaster to make myself a poptart.

   He looked up "We got another bill in the mail i need the money today." He said after taking another swig of his beer.

   I swollowed a sigh and answered, "Ok just give me till tonight and i'll have it then."

My uncle grunted and got up to take his usual place on the coach. I grabbed my bag and headed out to school. I walked to school since i didn't have a car and besides the school was only like 20 mins. away. As i stepped onto the grass of the courtyard of what was Kokro High School I sighed, but just as i was getting ready to walk into the school i was pushed to the ground by a small figure . I landed hard on my back slamming my head on the sidewalk. When i looked down to see who had fallen on top of me i found myself staring into deep blue eyes. 

A/N: Well I hope you guys like it so far im sorry its so short! Ill try and keep up on the posting of this story!! Weeeellllll in the meantime i hope you will please vote, comment, and just talk to me!!!!! SEEEE YAAAA!!!!!!! >-<