Past, Forgotten

Prologue:

This is it, this is the time, the moment that I have been yearning for all my life, the day I bring justice to a crime long done. I will undo the knots that tied together this unreal bond, this caged life. I will finally bring peace upon myself and to those stranger's that once loved me for who I once was. Tears rushing down my face. I held him gun point, down on his knees, now it's his turn to die without peace.

“You don’t want to do this”, he screams back. His eyes show no emotion, like they ever did, I thought to myself smirking. His face was bruised, beat, bleeding with no end and this scene was my creation, my doing. I brought him down to his knees begging for my life and now I am going to kill him, with the very hands he used to kill-

"CRAZY BITCH, WHAT FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" He yelled.

“Why did you do this to me, TELL ME GOD DAMMIT?”, I screamed crying. He took away my life, my childhood, my everything. Destroyed my future, my past, and I'm going to vanquish his present. I am filled with rage and anger, pain and tears, guilt and suffering. I am the victum and the criminal of this crime.

I look at this filthy, old, withering man, he disgusts me, I can't believe I gave my entire life, dedicating it to serve this piece of trash. He spits out blood on the floor that he laid upon, the floor he killed hundreds to build. Innocent blood, lives that took on behave of him, “tell you what Kiara?” he cried in pain, no agony. The same agony I feel inside me he is feeling outside.

“Kiara … is that my real name? IS IT?” I screamed scrunching my eyebrows, teeth clenched.

“You’re crazy, look I can help you”.

“No you’re a fucking liar, a monster.

He starts to get up, “Don’t you dare move, or I’ll shoot”. I warned him

“No you won’t, you can’t shoot your own father…”

“You’re not my father! Stop moving!” I screamed loud as ever.

I raised my hand with the gun, one last look at the man who played with my life and I pressed 1,2,3,4,5…