Chapter 8: A new job???

(A/N: Song: InuYasha's Lullaby, Nightcore)

(Zen's PoV)

I woke up in my bed. My head hurt like crazy, what did I do yesterday to make my head hurt this much. (A/N: Let me tell you Zen, a little thing called Love Potion) Whatever it is it was probably stupid. I looked at my night stand and saw a note. I took it up and read.

Y/N is really good at paperwork, just as

good as her herb skills. Try making her

your assistant, maybe the herbalists need

her but I won't get to much paperwork and more

freedom

-To Zen from Zen.

When did I write this note. But never mind that. I think I should do as it says and make Y/N my assistant. But I have to see how fast she is with it, but now that I think about it how can she be good at it? Why would she need that? It's not like an herbalist have just as much paperwork as me! But let me get her, so can I see if she is so fast as I wrote.

(Your PoV)

I walked down the hallway, and saw Zen running towards me. I smiled, but it faded away as I remembered that he won't remember me today or any other day. He stopped when he was a good meter away. He looked at me really tired. He then took my wrist and took me to his room. What is going on here?! He then sat me at his chair, and in front of me were thousand stacks of paperwork. Is he really so slow? I asked myself. Wait how does he know I'm good at paperwork?! Did he write a note to himself or something? He walked in front of me, and smiled.

,,I heard you were good at paperwork" He started.

,,Yeah?" I asked, confused.

,,I want to make you my assistant" He then said.

,,Assistant?" I asked.

,,Yes but I want to see for myself how good you are at paperwork" He said, taking some papers and placed them in front of me.

,,You want me to make this?" I asked, as I saw the huge pile of papers.

,,Yep, and I will take time on how fast you are" He answered.

,,How many papers?" I asked.

,,102" He said.

,,Are you kidding me?!" I yelled.

,,Nop" He said giving me a pen.

,,Wait what?" I asked.

,,Begin" He said smiling, and took time.

Ok you got this Y/N! You have made paperwork before. But not this much at one time, I always made it in time so I didn't get piles like this. But of course I am fantastic to it. You just have to read really fast and boom your done.

-Time skip 10 min.-

,,Done" I said, putting the last paper on the pile.

,,Wait what?!" He said, running over to me.

,,I said done" I said again.

,,I know what you said but how?" He asked.

,,You just have to read and then choose" I answered.

,,But it only took you 10 min! That's impossible" He said.

,,Not if you are trained in it" I answered.

,,Please teach me your secrets" He said.

,,Nop cause then you would be done faster and that would be no fun" I answered, leaving while laughing

,,Please Y/N!" He yelled, as he ran after me.

,,Noooo" I yelled laughing and ran away from him.

,,I'm going to catch you and then you will tell me your secrets"

,,Never!" I yelled.