(Vote for your favourites!) Come to the dark side... we have cookies

WOULD YOU LIKE TO ACHIEVE WORLD DOMINATION? THEN JOIN US, THE DEAH EATERS, ON OUR MISSION TO (basically) SAVAGE THE WIZARDING WORLD AND FORCE HARRY POTTER TO POP HIS CLOGS!!!

Of course, this is my rambles. Take no notice. In fact, remove that piece of writing from your brainbox (providing you have one, of course, unlike some people I know *CHLOEWILSON*).

Right. This is my new book type thing. Basically, I will post a load of book descriptions on here at later dates, and you will vote for the best one. I will NOT abandon all projects I am currently working on (eg. Bite Me and Picking the Poppies and American Smooth Shoes when I get that off hold). I will just wait until I have finished at least two of those. This does mean that any book you choose will not be out until late this year at the earliest.

So this is how it works: I will post a new post, in which will have a description for a story. Then, if you like the story, you vote. If you hate it and think its total garbage, don't. Then after I have a few chapters out I will count up the votes and see which chapter/story description has the most and will make a project of writing it. This doesn't mean it will be out, it means I will write it and not publish it until I have quite a few chapters, at least half way into the story.

So if all my readers and fans will co-operate that will be fandabbydosey!

There will be all types of stories, Harry Potter fanfics, romances, vampire stories (I might make Bite Me into a triology, actually), all sorts. So if you don't like that category, then just skip the chapter and don't vote. However if you don't like that type of book but you read it and think it will do well even if you don't like it, then you don't have to vote, just comment saying you think others will like it.

Well thanks for the cooperation and I love u guys!

Guglers xxodoxoxoxooxlxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox hahahha LOLOLOLOLOLOL

PS. Can I just say that this actual book is rated a G (General). Any book descriptions will contain no adult content but the actual book may do. So if the book is published, take care to check the rating in case it is older than General! Thanks!